Sign in to follow this  
mahad yare

somali ninjas

The-freeman;849931 wrote:
Wars do not last forever. You must differentiate between those at top and the ordinary foot soldiers. After WW2 the Nazi leaders were tried and punished accordingly. The foot soldiers ( Wehrmacht regulars) were rehabilitated and reintegrated into society. Shabab regulars are no different.

PS: what is it with “
nigga
"?

would you rather prefer the other N word. ;) nigga is a young people lingo! girl friend it's the 90s you need to get with the time. :D

I say the above as someone who has had few family members killed by this group.

complete BS. bytheway, lame. weak. if they killed your family you wouldn't be saying this. you know what you are? someone that suffers from False Victimization Syndrome.

mahad yare;849933 wrote:
would you rather prefer the other N word.
;)
nigga is a young people lingo! girl friend it's the 90s you need to get with the time.
:D

complete BS. bytheway, lame. weak. if they killed your family you wouldn't be saying this. you know what you are? someone that suffers from False Victimization Syndrome.

You appear to be too simple for me to engage with you any further, goodnight!

The-freeman;849936 wrote:
You appear to be too simple for me to engage with you any further, goodnight!

sorry i have zero sympathy for False Victimization Syndrome!

Chimera   

May their troop strength grow in size, until the number of professional Somali soldiers outnumber the undisciplined militiamen. I really wonder whether Somalis truly want their country back, or whether its just talk, because a professional standing army won't just drop from the sky magically, it takes time.

The lack of a standing army certainly destroyed our erstewhile military reputation as warriors, embolden our traditional enemies and enabled the last twenty years to happen.

NO MORE!