Sign in to follow this  
mahad yare

somali ninjas

Kuwan isku sheega "Al-shabaab" ha la ogaado inay yihiin dad Soomaali ah oo inaga oo kale ah. Waa iska ayaan darro inay wretched Somalis spilling the blood of other wretched Somalis - whether they call eachother terrorists, "islamists" or traitors.

Narniah;849918 wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks these 'soldiers' look like mannequins and not human.

Toy soldiers. Waa iska xoollo la hogaaminaayo oo marba dhan loo dareerinaayo.

OdaySomali;849921 wrote:
Kuwan isku sheega "Al-shabaab" ha la ogaado inay yihiin
dad Soomaali ah oo inaga oo kale ah
. Waa iska ayaan darro inay wretched Somalis spilling the blood of other wretched Somalis - whether they call eachother terrorists, "islamists" or traitors.

i disagree. i never killed or amputated an innocent person's hand or other extremities. however, there's a famous american saying,

"Sticks and stones may break my bones / But words will never hurt me"

OdaySomali;849922 wrote:
Toy soldiers. Waa iska xoollo la hogaaminaayo oo marba dhan loo dareerinaayo.

let me inform che and madeey they have a new recruit/supporter. :D

OdaySomali;849921 wrote:
Kuwan isku sheega "Al-shabaab" ha la ogaado inay yihiin dad Soomaali ah oo inaga oo kale ah. Waa iska ayaan darro inay wretched Somalis spilling the blood of other wretched Somalis - whether they call eachother terrorists, "islamists" or traitors.

I agree. We must keep in mind the foot soldiers of shabab are misguided Somali kids. They must be rehabilitate when the war finishes.

Yare- don't hate your enemy it clouds your judgement.

The-freeman;849929 wrote:
I agree. We must keep in mind the foot soldiers of shabab are misguided Somali kids. They must be rehabilitate when the war finishes.

Yare- don't hate your
enemy
it clouds your judgement.

enemy? no nigga they have committed crimes against humanity; hence they need to pay and pay with their blood. i'm sorry you feel these terrorist deserve forgiveness, but tell that to the countless mothers who were forced to bury their children because of these monsters. it's shame though don't you think? you wouldn't be this easy on them if they killed your brother or father. and people wonder why this useless country fails to govern itself. no rights or justice for the victims. disgraceful. :mad:

mahad yare;849930 wrote:
enemy? no nigga they have committed crimes against humanity; hence they need to pay and pay with their blood. i'm sorry you feel these terrorist deserve forgiveness, but tell that to the countless mothers who were forced to bury their children because of these monsters. it's shame though don't you think? you wouldn't be this easy on them if they killed your brother or father. and people wonder why this useless country fails to govern itself. no rights or justice for the victims.
disgraceful
. :mad:

Wars do not last forever. You must differentiate between those at top and the ordinary foot soldiers. After WW2 the Nazi leaders were tried and punished accordingly. The foot soldiers ( Wehrmacht regulars) were rehabilitated and reintegrated into society. Shabab regulars are no different.

I say the above as someone who has had few family members killed by this group.

PS: what is it with “nigga"?