Sign in to follow this  
Garnaqsi

Premier League 2012/13

NGONGE   

^^ It was not an off day, saaxib. Liverpool were total rubbish. Like you say, everyone knew how good Southampton could be, everyone except RODGERS that is. :(

NGONGE   

^^ It's not going to happen, saaxib. I also don't think we'll finish in the top four next year. Two or three more years in mid table before Rodgers gets sacked. :D

p.s.

Rafa is loving the pressure.

N.O.R.F   

Rodgers makes the same mistakes and doesn't see the obvious lack of strength/composure/passing against teams who press us and play at 100mph. His signings have been rubbish for the most part and Sturridge seems to be going the same way.

Oz   

Chavs vs Saints

I can't imagine Rafa putting out a complete second team, his rotation style is intended to prevent that type of rotation.

I personally think we'll see the FA Cup game against United as the smallest priority. Even if we were to win that game, we'd have a tough semi-final against City, so makes more sense to focus more on the league and the Europa tie.

After the international break, Yep, we'll play 4 games in the space of 1 week beginning with Saints! Southampton on Saturday, Manchester United on Monday, Rubin Kazan on Thursday then Sunderland on Saturday.:confused:

Oz   

Frustrating way to lose when you get denied a clear penalty in the last few minutes, and you know the other team should of been down to 10 men too.

Even worse knowing we've taken the cups seriously at a possible cost to finishing in the top 4.

The only plus is not having to play extra time. That would of given us a few more fitness problem for Wednesdays game.

Oz   

^^^ We played like garbage, didn't deserve to win. I really didn't want it to go to extra time. I will take a loss here for 3 points against Fulham:D

Norf: How many keepers get man of the match against Liverpool?:D

How can a team consistently dominate games, created two dozen chances and fail to score like you do so often, far too many wrong choices in trying to place shots when they should be buried, too many passes instead of just getting it into the box or shooting, wanting to go past one too many player...absolutely infuriating. (Like us yesterday against man citeh)

It also doesn't help that games like this the opposition goalkeeper suddenly decides to look like Iker Casillas, he must have made half a dozen cracking saves. Lol.

Oz   

Liverpool v Chelsea

Will be a rarity, a visiting manager getting a greater ovation from the home fans than his own travelling ones.:DI literally have no idea how to predict this. Depends on which Liverpool turn up. As for Chelsea its going to be a tricky game for us obviously, especially with Suarez up front. Just got a feeling we'll nick something out of this game.

Liverpool 2 - 2 Chelsea

N.O.R.F   

Tough one to call this one but hopefully we can sneak a win.

Chelsea and their plastic fans (not you OZ :D) will be amongst proper fans today.

Oz   

^^^^ lol @ plastic fans / rentboys. Norf: A visiting manager getting a bigger ovation than the home one. Strange one indeed. I suppose rafa winning two trophies in 5 years is something they look on with fondness in Liverpool these days. :D Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Ps: I remember winning 4 - 1 at Anfield with a stunning display by Drogba.:D

Oz   

^^^ what a come back :D :D

Spurs' attacking movement is shocking. Adebayor as the lone striker is dropping deep and Bale, Dempsey and Sigurdsson are all trying to play in the same position. The congestion is ridiculous.

An attack's just broke down now because all 4 of them were within about 7 yards of each other.

N.O.R.F   

At work saxib. Can't watch as many games any more. Glad Spurs won and hope they over take Arsenal and Chelsea. They deserve it. AVB is becoming a top manager.