Sign in to follow this  
Garnaqsi

Premier League 2012/13

nuune   

Yep, the first Liverpool player since 1974 to score in his first three games, waryaa Banitez, don't u think he is doin OK now, you think they will give him the post

Oz   

Nuune, For Me Rafa will create a strong side if given the chance to do so. He seems like a manager you'll get the best out of when he's given time to implement his ways/philosophies and it's only then he gets truly appreciated for what he's done.

When he took over from RDM he didn't have any time to change things, so it's no surprise he concentrated on stopping us conceding. Obviously the West Ham game is a result that stands out still, but he these things happen. The squad was not rotated enough under RDM and the burnout was inevitable.

Whilst I wouldn't go as far as saying we're a force again now, I do see an improvement in our team and hopefully a transfer window where he can bring in a few players of his choice/style we will step in up another level. Still think we need someone in midfield with a good range of passing that fits the current system.

nuune   

Inter Milan midfielder Philippe Coutinho will do well for you guys, but heard rumours Liverpool is trying to sign him soon.

Every manager needs time, the fuss and qeylo during his first games, now they all gone hehe.

Man United are after Sneijder, they had success with RVP, why not him.

Oz   

Rumours floating around you've put an £8m bid in for Coutinho?

I think you'd almost rather get him in that Sneijder, he's only 20 and will be on far less wages. Him developing alongside Suarez for the next few years could be something awesome.

Again Suarez 30mill to bayern

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

NGONGE   

^^ Had an argument with Norf and Bob about Suarez last night. I am happy to bring it here and say that he's the best player in the PL today (and at least top five in the world). It'll be a shame if he went to Bayern. :(

p.s.

Chelsea don't deserve Rafa. If they were still in the CL, he would have at least got them to a semi final.

Oz   

Van persie is the best player in the PL ATM

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has admitted he 'invented' a foul against Stoke City to try to win the match but believes he was unfairly treated following his handball against Mansfield.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2263444/Luis-Suarez-I-invented-foul-Stoke.html

He's come out and admitted he dived against Stoke to try and win the game. Should he be punished for this? Talking about it on talkSPORT and surprisingly Quinny thinks he should be applauded for his honesty and not punished at all!

I remember Bale admitting diving a few months ago and, afaik, he didn't receive any punishment. Why is Suarez coming out with this now?? Surely his advisors should've just told him to keep shtum?

nuune   

^^ Have seen you labadiina oo murmaya, but true you were not disagreeing with him, nor were you agreeing with him, BOB ayaa idinka dhax faa'iideestay, so what was the muran about then if agreement and disagreement doesn't exist, Jeddah qorraxdeeda ayaa ku heshay baan filayaa hehehe

Oz   

Ng, Van Per$$$ie - he's looked almost faultless so far this term - he's carried Man Utd all season.

Suarez has also looked absolute quality.

After those two we've had Mata who has had a great season so far and of course Michu - an incredible debut from a £2 million signing.

As for the others in the list - Baines has looked superb, Fellaini also. Kompany has come good in recent weeks despite an appalling start to the campaign where he looked a donkey. Silva has been quiet after a stunning debut season. Hazard started brightly and continues to show flashes of brilliance. He'll only continue to get better (just hope he has the right temperament and wants to stay with us!).

NGONGE   

^^ That's the argument I had with Bob. He too reckons that RVP has been the best player in the league so far. I, of course, beg to differ and would argue that Suarez is ten times the player that RVP is. You don't carry a team that has Ferdinand, Rooney, Carrick, Evra, Silva and Hernandez but you do one that has Sterling, Suso, Allen and Wisdom.

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;910578 wrote:
I, of course, beg to differ and would argue that Suarez is
ten times
the player that RVP is. You don't carry a team that has Ferdinand, Rooney, Carrick, Evra, Silva and Hernandez but you do one that has Sterling, Suso, Allen and Wisdom.

Ok, now you've gone too far!

RVP is better technically and positionally. He is probably the best finisher in the land. Thats without the goals they've scored to date or who has done the harder work. I reckon Sterling is having a better season than Valencia and Young put together.

NGONGE   

^^ Rubbish. Suarez is better in every category, saaxib. He can play on the left, he can play on the right, he can play as a false nine and he can play as a number ten. He works harder and can dribble. He singlehandedly carried this Liverpool team for the entire season so far. RVP had Alex Song setting up his chances last season and a tasty United team doing for him this season. And guess what, despite all of that, Suarez is only a couple of goals behind him in the charts. War bahasha barta dee.