Sign in to follow this  
Garnaqsi

Premier League 2012/13

Oz   

^^^^^ ya back?? Am off to UG in a week or so (you know what happen in Kamapala this week right)

LOZ, Arsenal still Lol?? I look at your squad and it's clear that you need to change your formation.

You've got 3 players who all want to play up front, you don't have a single natural winger in your ranks, a ton of technical central players and when on top of their game, 3 very good centre-backs.

Considering you use your full-backs a lot in attacks, I don't see why not just change the formation to a 5-3-2/3-5-2. It still allows you to flood the midfield, it still allows the full-backs to charge forward and it allows to play 2 up top. I'd rather see AW play strikers up front then out wide. Let wide players play out wide.

You've had 3 seasons with the 4-3-3 and have done nothing.you also tried to emulate Barca and failed.

West brom vs Chelsea: Lukaku isn't allowed to play is he? I don't want Torres to start this next game. He's too comfortable. He knows that however badly he plays (which he has been) he will start. RDM needs to man up and start Sturridge, give him a chance and show Torres that he is droppable.Think this will be a close one but Chelsea to edge it.

NGONGE   

^^ Even on a bad day, Torres gives Chelsea much more than Sturridge on a good day, saaxib. Bahasha barta ya naas. One is world class and the other is just another selfish, technically-awful English player.

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;888337 wrote:
We're in the bottom half of the table. One man is scoring almost all of our goals. We have won only TWO games. War even Hodgson wasn't this bad. Maxaan barta badow yaho!
:D

How many strikers did Hodgson have? Lucas was fit and finally grew up. Torres was scoring and we still lost more games than we have done so far this year. We didn't even have a scouting network last summer. We played terrible football under Hodgson if you wish to recall :D

Torres has been rubbish. However many good runs he makes :P

Oz   

My exact thoughts. Torres has moments where he seems too comfortable for Me. Seems like he could do with a kick up the azz so he knows he has to work for the full 45 minutes each half and not just the first 30 minutes.

I could understand him not blaming himself for last season. The team was built around Drogba and not suited for him at all. But now he needs to take some of the criticism and try and prove people wrong. He still looks like he doesn't blame himself for not scoring and it's other people's fault.

NGONGE   

^^ It IS other people's fault. The man makes the runs but never gets the ball. He then has to drop deep and take part in the build up which leaves him too far away from the goal as to cancel any chance of him scoring. He has done both these things in the Liverpool game. However, Torres comes to his own when the team plays on the counter attack or when the ball is put infront of him for him to run into space. By the way, he did not lose any of his initial speed. There was a moment in the Liverpool game when he got the ball in the centre circle and glided past two LFC players in the blink of an eye (he ended up going nowhere after that though).

Norf,

It is still the same stuff though. The man sold/loaned all his strikers and left himself with kids. His teams insist on keeping the ball and doing nothing with it. He relies on only one striker and talks lots of rubbish. War Hodgson was better. Heh.

N.O.R.F   

Erm, is that why Torres has been subbed for Sturridge of all people in recent games? :D Why doesn't RDM sub the midfielders who, according to you, are not providing him with opportunities. Waar bahasha daawo.

As for Rodgers, he started with one hand tied behind his back. Hodgson was sacked by now because he lost too many games. Rodgers isn't losing and his teams dominate creating chances. He needs to tweek things here and there and we will be doing well again soon. Fickel fanyahow.

NGONGE   

^^ Hodgons used the same excuses about Rafa (hand tied behind his back). Dalglish used the same excuse about Hodgson and talked about his team taking shape. Now Rodgers is using the same old excuse. As for dominating teams, Dalglish's boys dominated teams and created endless chances in almost all the games they played last season. He still got the sack in the end. Rodgers is not doing ANYTHING different here.

RDM subbing Torres is a tactical thing not a player contribution thing. Or else he wouldn't play him to start with. Wax fahan.

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;889311 wrote:
RDM subbing Torres is a tactical thing not a player contribution thing. Or else he wouldn't play him to start with. Wax fahan.

:D :D

One minute its the midfielder who don't provide for him and the next his substitution is tactical even though another striker who likes to drop off comes on for him. Waxaa is badali? Will the midfielders provide for Sturridge instead?

Naga daa dee :D

Oz   

It was a bad day in the office, terrible terrible line up from RDM Aghghh!!! I must say, Steve Clarke is fast becoming a manager of the season candidate. I didn't think he'd make the transition from coach/righthand man to a manager but he's doing a tremendous job.

The Zack   

There is always something missing for Chelsea LOL. Last couple of seasons, they had Drogba who could score like its nobody's business but they were missing creative offensive midfielder. Now they have wonderful trio in the midfield, they don't have a good strike who can really put that ball behind the net. Cahill has scored more goals than Torres this season.

GET FALCOA on January or it will be another Manchester year.