Sign in to follow this  
Garnaqsi

Premier League 2012/13

Oz   

Massive game!

After Tottenham (A) and Shakhtar Donetsk (A) this won't be the best time for us to be playing United. But we're in top form and if we could get a win here it would be great for our title push.

But if there's any manager to expose our weaknesses and bring us back to reality, it's Fergie. While we have been looking great at times this season, there is still that weakness in defence we have and RVP and Rooney are a lot more dangerous than anything Tottenham or Arsenal have.

I'm going to go with 2-2.

Oz   

Shame the game was eventually decided by controversy in the end, was a great game up until the Torres red card.

Summing up the controversial moments:-

-Torres 1st half booking

Honestly think a yellow card was fair. I wouldn't of been completely surprised if a red was given, but that comes down on the ref and the how the other player reacts - and fair play to Cleverley he got straight up. Again, I think a yellow was fair and the fact no one even mentioned it until Gary Neville did at the end of the game kind of suggests it wasn't that controversial.

-Ivanovic Red

No complaints. It's always going to be a booking when it breaks down an attack, but the fact Young is through on goal means it's got to be a red. I can see what Ivanovic was trying to do, but why try and get on that side when you've got to cross his legs? Young was definitely waiting for contact and I think we would of been better keeping the pressure on and letting him take on Cech.

-Torres Red

Never a second yellow for Me. The gif. people keep referring to, clearly is a bad view but you can still see Evans right foot go the whole way down Torres's shin. How is he not entitle to going down there? Someone said it's clearly a dive because of the delayed reaction. Torres is running and his right foot doesn't touch the ground after there's contact. How can you delay going down, when you're running and your right foot doesn't touch the ground after the contact? It's physically impossible. Thing that makes it worse is Evans could of easily gone which would of put us in a great position to go on and win.

-Hernandez offside goal

Was inevitable he'd score when he came on. While I don't think he's an amazing striker, I think he's really effective at finding space in the box when a team is pressing and looking for a goal. Was 100% offside and it's a shame that goal decided the game.

In the end I would of taken a draw. To be 2 goals down to United so early is never good and we should great character to come back and look likely of getting a winner. Gutted we didn't get anything, but we're top and I would love to get revenge on Wednesday.

NGONGE   

^^ His movement was really good and he set Mata up with a very good chance. I'm not sure what "nothing" means here. It's a team sport, saaxib and he did his part.

Bax warya...

LUIS-CELEBRATION-2.gif

Garnaqsi   

NGONGE;883946 wrote:
^^ His movement was really good and he set Mata up with a very good chance. I'm not sure what "nothing" means here. It's a team sport, saaxib and he did his part.

Also his header which De Gea managed to save somehow was brilliant. De Gea is having terrific games against us lately. He also saved a very good free kick from Luiz yesterday. Mata's free kick was pretty much unsavable, yet he went close to doing so. He actually saved last year a Mata free kick that was even better than yesterday's one:

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;883946 wrote:

Bax warya...

LUIS-CELEBRATION-2.gif

Movement? Is that why Chavski couldn't get through the Utd midfield for 60 mins of the 90? Is that why Utd closed down space so easily most of the game? He had a header, put Mata through, kicked someone in the chest and then got sent off.

Waar he had a rubbish game ee bahasha soo ciyaar :D

Garnaqsi   

N.O.R.F;884229 wrote:
Movement? Is that why Chavski couldn't get through the Utd midfield for 60 mins of the 90? Is that why Utd closed down space so easily most of the game? He had a header, put Mata through, kicked someone in the chest and then got sent off.

Waar he had a rubbish game ee bahasha soo ciyaar
:D

Do you even watch the games, mate? United had a good first 20 minutes. After that, they got completely outplayed till the sending off. They actually had 2 shots on target for the whole first half. The two were from Van Persie -- one distant shot that was saved and the goal (the shot that resulted the own goal wasn't on target). Even with 30 minutes of playing against 9 men, in the end Chelsea had nearly twice as many shots on target as United. Bahasha baro, as NGONGE kindly suggested, and watch the games. ;]

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;884229 wrote:

Waar he had a rubbish game ee bahasha soo ciyaar
:D

United closed down space easily? Chelsea couldn't get through for 60 mins of the 90? War did you watch the game dee? :D

If what you say is true, how did the United keeper manage to make all those saves (and there were at least FOUR very good saves he made)?

Torres scored four goals in nine PL games so far (not a bad return for a striker). Van Persie, who by all acounts is having a very good season so far, scored seven in nine.

Your problem is that you expect Torres to play the way he played for Liverpool. The problem is that wont really happen without Rafa as his manager and the entire team geared towards providing for him. Torres, even when he was scoring goals for fun, has never been prolific for Spain (and Spain is a brilliant team). That's because nobody other than Rafa LFC (and A. Madrid) gave him the type of service that makes him prolific. But he always works hard (even in the dark days of AVB).

If you really understood your football, you would know a good striker by the movement he makes and not just the goals he scores. Lakin dee ila guurmaan wax ku barayna; FOLLOW THE MAN, not the ball.

N.O.R.F   

Garnaqsi

^and on Torres? :D

You're talking from your sleeves adigu.

That basic stat attack is worthless without a proper analysis of the game. I say for all of Chavski's possession they didn't 'really' put Utd in any danger for most of that possession. Utd used the ball better and were a threat for most of the game. Even when Chelsea had the ball they were limited.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20020062

Barta :D

Ngonge, rubbish. He was about to subbed before he got sent off :D