Sign in to follow this  
Garnaqsi

Premier League 2012/13

N.O.R.F   

Seeing me jump up and down, fret and threaten players on TV, do you really think I support more than one team? :D

Forza Juve :D

Garnaqsi   

This one is for N.O.R.F :D

402751_461551013867838_1319220290_n.jpg

Record set: the first player in the premier league to win Man

Of The Match 4 games in a row (and his first 4 games at that)!

N.O.R.F   

^Early days saxib early days. When did you last play against a quality team? Oh, Atletico :D

You're playing a quality team this week. Let's how he does.

Haatu   

^Waryaa stop being bitter. :D Arsenal is irresistible, they introduced a new philosophy to the Premier League now even Liverpool is copying it! :D

I must say the new Bould guy has worked a miracle with the defense. Only one goal conceded so far and that was more of a goal keeping error. Even Alan Hansen is impressed :D

Btw, what happened to Silva? Why the dip in form?

N.O.R.F   

^Did you see the chances created by Montpellier? Great defending :D Typical gunners fan. Wait until Feb and see where you are saxib. You have been here before :D

Good game last night Real vs City. Chelsea to get tought a lesson tonight.

Haatu   

Norf, war they did well considering the amount of pressure. We're talking about the French champions here. The Arsenal of old would have crumbled. I repeat, we only conceded 2 goals all season: a penalty and a goalkeeping error.

On a different note, thank goodness Djourou isn't playing :D

Oz   

I really wasn't sure how to compare our squad [chelsea] to the other top teams right now but a well played, big win away at Emirates really makes me feel a lot better about the squad. Add the fact that Torres looked all around sharp and our attack looked menacing with Oscar, Hazard, and Mata out there.

NGONGE   

^^ Your middle still looks a bit dodgy. Watch as the season unfolds how your problems will start from there. Ramirez needs to play as a holding midfielder.

Oz   

When is Lucas the saviour coming back. I like Nuri Sahin and Raheem Sterling....they are future liverpool thanks to brendon rodgers.