Sign in to follow this  
Garnaqsi

Premier League 2012/13

NGONGE   

AYOUB;860882 wrote:
Business as usual.
;)
You'll always followed that with "I still believe". Then "But Lucas played well". Then "two new players and the league is ours next season".
:)

PS Got to love Stoke. Agricultural football at its best.

Of everything I wrote in that first page, was that the only line you got from it? :D

Lucas is injured again but I have no doubt that he'll play well. A good player is a good player. As for the new players, we got TWO (good ones) and I still don't think we'll make fourth. Still, I like the way the team is playing and Rodgers is growing on me.

What team do you support again, Ayoub? fulay meel fog dhagaxan ka tuuraya waaxid. :D

p.s.

Chelsea look good.

Garnaqsi   

NGONGE;860981 wrote:
p.s. Chelsea look good.

Torres is finally getting some service. People were telling Hazard how tough it's to adopt into the EPL but now he probably can't believe how easy he's finding it. On Liverpool, Joe Allen seems to fit right in and Sterling looks such an amazing prospect.

AYOUB   

NGONGE;860981 wrote:
Of everything I wrote in that first page, was that the only line you got from it?
:D

Well, I spotted a predictable trend. :)

NGONGE;860981 wrote:

Lucas is injured again but I have no doubt that he'll play well. A good player is a good player. As for the new players, we got TWO (good ones) and I still don't think we'll make fourth. Still, I like the way the team is playing and Rodgers is growing on me..

Let's hope they do not sack him too early.

NGONGE;860981 wrote:

What team do you support again, Ayoub? fulay meel fog dhagaxan ka tuuraya waaxid.
:D

:) Well, I'd rather post my pic, name, address, clan and dob. If fact, I'd rather tell Maaddeey where I pray Magrib and my bus route. I support a "small team" that used to be one the big boys. When I tell kids the team I support the usual reaction is "why?!!". Old friends call me from everywhere when we score a major victory. A few years ago, an excited mate called to introduce me to another Somali that supports the team I do. When I meet someone that supports the team I do at work, we bond just like that. A lot of people tried to introduce me to their close relatives that happen to support the team I do. People include comments about my team when they greet me. I'm already suffering the concequences of revealing certain personal details to certain SOL member and you expect me to tell the person I enjoy hounding the team I support? Well, let me think about it..

Polanyi   

Ayoub, based on the info you gave above and taking into consideration Jesus Moses Clan factors i believe you support Sheffield Wednesday or Leeds.

N.O.R.F   

^:D

As long as he hasn't changed from another team like just about every Arsenal and Chelsea fan its fine.

BR got it tactically spot on yesterday. Should have won that.

NGONGE   

^^ Rodgers is nuts! He's getting rid of an entire team of players: (Adam, Spearing, Aquilani, Kuyt, Aurelio, Carroll, Maxi, Pecheco, Bellamy and god knows how more) and replacing them with (mostly) uproven players (Borini, Sahin, Allen and the two other kids). Waa ciyaar cusub...

football-strategy-fail.gif

N.O.R.F   

^Rubbish. All those player are rubbish and not up to the task. The new are unproven the old are rubbish or over hill. Have faith.

NGONGE   

^^ Bahasha baro warya. This crazy man is starting a new team from scratch and only Sahin is one household name in that group. Naga daa dee.

N.O.R.F   

What wrong with that? We need a new team. It isn't perfect but it isn't worse than what we had under Dalglish. Waad arki doontaa.

Garnaqsi   

N.O.R.F;861222 wrote:
As long as he hasn't changed from another team like just about every Arsenal and Chelsea fan its fine.

What!? It was my impression that glory hunters either support Man United or Liverpool, and largely the former. How many Man United/Liverpool supporters also support X team in Italy, and Y team in Spain? These two enjoy the largest international fanbase in English football, who almost always support multiple clubs. Changing from one club to another doesn't happen with local fans (fan loyalty is really big thing in English football) but probably does happen with international fans, and so what you said is probably more true of Liverpool fans than Chelsea or Arsenal fans (and more true of Manchester United and Real Madrid than other clubs).

N.O.R.F   

How many Chelsea fans did you know before Abramovich took over? Now they're everywhere. You even have Chelsea fans who are black nowadays :D

Give it a few years and you will have a lot of Somali City fans.

NGONGE   

^^ City's old stadium (Main Road) was in the heart of Moss Side where most Somalis used to live (and many still do). I knew a few Somali City fans back in the early 90s. There was even one that used to have a season ticket and used to go chew while watching games (used to swear his head off at Schmeichel every time united were in town, I'm told). :D :D

p.s.

There are a couple of Somali 'ammers fans. They're there every single home game all with scarfs, replica tops and programs. :D

p.p.s

Be fair to Chelsea fans, saaxib. Most of them started supporting that team way before the Russian arrived. It all started in the black & white days of Zola & Gulliet.

N.O.R.F   

Those old enough to support Chelsea because of Zola and Gullit probably had a previous team. Probably one that had a season or two at the top before going down like Nottingham Forest :D

I know Somali City and Hammers fans. In fact, I don't know anyone from Manchester who doesn't support City (apart from one who is a Liverpool fan).

Ps Bob supports Bristol City these days :D

NGONGE   

^^ Just another to add to his list of teams from different countries. He probably thinks Bristol is part of Wales. Heh.

How many do you support these days? Did you finally see the light and decided to stick with one team? :P