Sign in to follow this  
Garnaqsi

Premier League 2012/13

N.O.R.F   

I think he does (against most teams). We're not talking CL quality but enough to challenge for 4th. Half way through last season we were 5th and 2 points off 4th then Lucas got injured, the cup wins came (gas taken off league performances) and the Suarez suspension started. With more focus and hopefully no major injuries (and a big win here and there) we can get 4th. Borini looks good and did well in Italy. Anyone who can get goals in Italy has a good chance of doing the same in the prem. Waar just watch baan ku idhi.

NGONGE   

^^ I do hope that we do well and win the league (never mind fourth) but I can't help feeling uneasy about this whole project this year. The Liverpool owners are trying to save money and they started that by hiring this manager. I really really don't expect him to last beyond October (not with the kind of fixtures we start our season with: United, City & Arsenal in our first five games).

N.O.R.F   

Well they trusted Dalglish with all that money and he didn't deliver. They can't keep on buying players when the ones they bought haven't done a thing of note yet. We will do well against Utd and Arsenal but not so well against City. We will see where we are after 10 games.

Garnaqsi   
Does anyone remember Wigan at the end of last season? They beat Newcastle, Arsenal, United, and Chelsea (Liverpool doesn't count :P). Well, officially they didn't beat Chelsea, but technically they did, since our goals were really offside. If they can make that form consistent, they might as well win the league. I fear Liverpool might be becoming a team of this sort - that is, a team that can beat anyone when it can be bothered, but usually isn't.

NGONGE   

^^ Early days, saaxib. The new season is here and football is back on our tellies. All's well with the world. :D

Torres scored for Chelsea last night and Liverpool are playing tonight. Get in!

NGONGE   

^^ Nothing. Just hinting that a game was played last night and that a "rare thing" took place. :D

Tonight's game is on ITV 4 so don't go driving yourself mad trying to find it on SKY or ESPN.

Polanyi   

i laughed marku kii rodgers ku yiri agger and skrtel pass the ball. They got mad wareer. Liverpool are a long ball team. ha ha.

ps. league positions won't too different from last season. between united and city. Chelsea could finish third if they can gel all the new players or have a slim chance of pushing for the chance.usuals to fight for CL positions.

NGONGE   

^^ United need to get their defenders back quick or they may be left behind. They're already SIX points behind Chelsea. :D

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;859804 wrote:

Tonight's game is on ITV 4 so don't go driving yourself mad trying to find it on SKY or ESPN.

Sky iyo ESPN baabad ka hadlaysaa'e ITV4 isn't even on my Freeview :D

AYOUB   

NGONGE;859796 wrote:
^^ Early days, saaxib.

Business as usual. ;) You'll always followed that with "I still believe". Then "But Lucas played well". Then "two new players and the league is ours next season". :)

PS Got to love Stoke. Agricultural football at its best.