Sign in to follow this  
Garnaqsi

Premier League 2012/13

Garnaqsi   

It will start in about a month. Any predictions? Which teams will challenge for the title/champions league spot?

Last year had probably some of the most shocking results in history. I hope we get a similar season at least.

Newcastle looks good, Tottenham is making some good purchases, Chelsea have fixed their wing problems, Man United brought Kagawa (wonderful player), and Man City needs no one (funny that they want RVP). What's going on with Liverpool and Arsenal?

Garnaqsi   

Che -Guevara;849453 wrote:
Do you literally follow the whole season?

I watch the big (and most of my team's) matches, and Match of the Day for the rest. At one point I even used to attend the matches, but I no longer have that time. To me, the Premier League is more interesting than the World Cup, Euro, ACN and all the rest of it! :]

I'm gonna be cheering for my team The Red Devils aka Manchester United.

Ps have you seen the Wimbledon finals since your a sportsman?

Tuujiye   

Chelsea is not the youngest top four team looool

Chelsea!! It will be a fun year for the fans.. We are about to have a mini Brazilian team in London..

Lol@Arsenal!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

^Isn't this the same team you predicted would win the league (or was it fourth place)? :D

I wish it was Rafa but just wait and see adigu (Sahin and Tello to sign this week). We will surprise many people.

NGONGE   

^^ Go with what you have, saaxib. Sahin and Tello are mere rumours at the moment. The team is almost the same as the one we had last season (less Maxi, Kuyt & Bellamy, etc) but this Rodgers guy wants them to play in the Barca style! Won't happen. Can't happen. :(

N.O.R.F   

I don't think he thinks we can play like Barca in his first season in charge and with those players. We will dominate teams as usual but with a bit more guile and better finishing (Borini), we can do it. I think Chelsea and Spurs will be fighting for 4th as well. Not sure about Arsenal. I think they will get the usual 3rd spot and celebrate like they've won a cup :D

NGONGE   

^^ Borini has no previous record that recommends him as some sort of top class marksman, saaxib. Rodgers wants his teams to press opponents and keep the ball. The problem here is in the keeping the ball part. It won't happen dee. He doesn't have the players for it.