Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

Ladies, would you still get married someone if you are inlove with someone else?

Aaliyyah   

As you can see from all of my posts I do consider attraction and compatibility as necessary factors before marriage. But, love or should I say real love isn't something I think exists before marriage. I do believe people use the word "love" rather loosely these days.

With that being said, you are entitled to your opinion as I am to mine. So next time when you disagree with someone, use better words to convey your opinion.

Aaliyyah   

Kool_Kat;850246 wrote:
Waryaara hee! Bal "love" iyo "broken heart" iyo nacnacda kale meel ii dhigi...Ma anigaa mise now a days "MARRIAGE" is being taken
very
lightly? Getting married to get over a broken heart? WTH! When you have a broken heart, you eat Häagen-Dazs, shukulaato and watch romantic comedies and cry your eyes out; you give yourself time, time for your heart to heal; you surround yourself with good people (family/friends); if you still have time to sit around and can not take the feeling of your heart being broken - GO GET A JOB OR TWO and work your behind off like a Mehican! Wah!!!

Btw, if I amy ask, is this "broken heart" from another marriage or dating? Cuz if it is from another marriage, I am a true believer of "silac ku nool sodon guursataa dhaanto"!
:D
BUT FOR THE RIGHT REASONS! lol

Koolkat, as always you post amazing posts. LOL. Thanks for the laugh.

AYOUB;850186 wrote:
Blue, don't get offended by the boys' silly jokes. It's our way of showing affection.
:)

Lool AYOUB that's not showing affection there are other ways to do it properly. Maybe you should rub your TLC on them since your a rough diamond don't we all need it and mean and grumpy people could use a big dose of it. Thanks for looking out for me :D

Aaliyyah;850290 wrote:
As you can see from all of my posts I do consider attraction and compatibility as necessary factors before marriage.
But, love or should I say real love isn't something I think exists before marriage
. I do believe people use the word "love" rather loosely these days.

Aaliyah - I'm worried for you that you will one day InshaAllah get married, only to realise what you felt before marriage was more exciting lol.

Aaliyyah   

^ lol Serenity. You are right marriage might not be as exciting as whatever you felt before marriage. After all when you meet your prince charming you are dreaming of that perfect life with everything being nice and dandy. But, marriage is about reality and it doesn't have to be exciting all the time. You will have your ups and downs, and that is where true love comes. Because regardless of the situation you are in, you will be there for each other. So, at the end that true love that you feel after marriage is more worthwhile and lasting...

raula   

^^^you are generalizing plenty about true love/marriage being long lasting/lovey dovey ..et cetera..this is solely your view & when someone says..i guess.."utter garbage" don't be offended/take is personal as its just another conveyance of their disagreement to your view & not a personal attack on you, i hope!

Aaliyyah   

^ of course I am sharing my view and I don't believe I generalized anything. I haven't claimed in any of my posts that marriage will always be lovey dovey simply that real love only flourishes after marriage as opposed to before marriage.

As for that poster earlier who said "utter garbage" in reply to my earlier post I was not offended at all these are just words on a screen. But, just the fact that he/she needs to find a better way to convey their stand (ie share how they disagree with my comment instead of making a derogatory comment)

Kool_Kat;850246 wrote:
Waryaara hee! Bal "love" iyo "broken heart" iyo nacnacda kale meel ii dhigi...Ma anigaa mise now a days "MARRIAGE" is being taken
very
lightly? Getting married to get over a broken heart? WTH! When you have a broken heart, you eat Häagen-Dazs, shukulaato and watch romantic comedies and cry your eyes out; you give yourself time, time for your heart to heal; you surround yourself with good people (family/friends); if you still have time to sit around and can not take the feeling of your heart being broken - GO GET A JOB OR TWO and work your behind off like a Mehican! Wah!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, wallaahi waad iga qoslisay, KK

qof ciyaareyso ma tihid.

Mida kale,

Is it me or Aaliyah waligeed Women's corner maka baxdo...(you are all over this thread like a junkie and his needle.

hadal waa wax fiican but waan iska hadla for the sake of hadal does not benefit anyone, the least of all the poster.)

You have to have experience in other to talk about matters of the heart. (bal ha xanaaqin oo personal haka dhigan arintan, ee take it for what it is...it has to be said)

Let me ask you ask yourself a question, waligaa relationship ma yeelatay oo waligaa wiil mala socotay? (this is something you have to ask yourself, only you know the answer)

Be honest with yourself and ask, have I ever been in a relationship? If the answer is no, ask yourself, What makes me

an expert? What am I feeling?

Why do I have strong views about relationships, the least of all marriage?

Before aad relationship ha kadashid but orod ee experience it for yourself, and report back.

Until then, waxa aad sheegoosid waa just hadal micno laheyn. Again, this is not personal. Take it for what it is..

Best wishes,

LayZie G.

love has nothing to do with marriages currently.......come on pple thats the way it rolls these days. Women run for the money, dudes run for the trophy wifey!

Other than that! Its the mom who arranges the wedding for her momma-boy, by shaking the clan tree for eligible females for her sibblings. Things have changed so go with the flow. Thus, the productions of 2 many nincompoops in our culture. I am probably one of them! lol...........even though, my parents are from 2 different trees!!

I think, i got this disease from sol! 4 sure. Its contaminated in here. This place needs big time Buufin.