Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

Ladies, would you still get married someone if you are inlove with someone else?

My girlfriends and I had this discussion. If you are already inlove with someone but things did not work out. Would you actually get married right away to someone else or would you waite to have those feelings resolved?

My girlfriends think getting with someone knew quick in terms of marriage is good for the soul. In my own openion I disagree. I believe, the guy or the girl has to first get over the person they were inlove with first before they can start something special.

What is your opinions ladies? Also, do you think if you get married without falling in love first that it can last?

Aaliyyah   

marry someone because you find them compatible or you see them as a father material for your future kids and that obviously you have some sort of attraction. Definitely, don't marry someone because you think it will heal you of whatever pain you think you feel by yur breakup with that other guy (although you must note there is no love before marriage it is all an illusion)

With that beings said, get to know this new guy and inshallah you will marry him if he is meant to be. Just don't rush it for the wrong reasons.

Carafaat   

Only way to get over a girl is hooking up with anotherone. Else you will become a bitter and broken. So its definetly a good think to get married right away, when your heart is broken.

Malika   

I dont think its a good idea, marrying someone so to get over a broken heart - it is not fair, as it seems you only got married so to avoid going through the loss of your love.

Then again should you have 'fallen in love' whilst unmarried?

Nevertheless, if you have already jumped ship - be fair and true, do not punish the 'new guy/girl' for not being what your heart yearns for.

Then again should your heart yearn for the love of a mere human being or should that love be purely reserved for loving and yearning for Allah's love?

What am trying to say is make sure your marrying for the right reason. :]

Malika;849706 wrote:
I dont think its a good idea, marrying someone so to get over a broken heart - it is not fair, as it seems you only got married so to avoid going through the loss of your love.

Then again should you have 'fallen in love' whilst unmarried?

Nevertheless, if you have already jumped ship - be fair and true, do not punish the 'new guy/girl' for not being what your heart yearns for.

Then again should your heart yearn for the love of a mere human being or should that love be purely reserved for loving and yearning for Allah's love?

What am trying to say is make sure your marrying for the right reason. :]

The best contradictory advise i ever saw :D

Malika   

Loooooooool@Sayid - I know!!

Aaaw@Ayoub - two broken could work, both determined to make a go[me think] - honestly, the one that broke your heart isnt going to stand by you tomorrow in akhira - marka let her go.

[have been pondering on Alpha's death thread]

AYOUB;849710 wrote:
^ Or she can marry me then we can see.... where two broookeeen go. Do they find their way?

adigu sow nin ma ahayn? where did you get the heart to break? - mise you are another Bluelicouse (sp)? :D

Malika - you have to remember the Xalaal even when you talking about the Xaraam - eh?

Malika   

^Indeed..

On the concept of 'men dont have hearts' that is so untrue - men do get hurt , so pass over the tissue to Ayoub, koob shah naa soo sii wilka. He needs TLC as much as Lady does..lol

we have hearts - but it is unbreakable - hurt maybe - but definitely UNBREAKABLE.

Ayoub - maybe has weak heart - it is medical condition :D

AYOUB   

^ Reer baadiye waaxid.:) The likes of you think the only time men get broken hearted when livestock die of thirst.

Reer magaalow - that and when illness comes upon the ones you care about - is the only times when the men get their heart hurt. - wixii kale waa bilaa macne :D