Sign in to follow this  
mahad yare

Ceebey tacaaaaaal Shariifka Oo La Bahdilay

can't wait until the sunday school teacher hits the road. hit the road jack and don't you come back no more no more hit the road jack and don't you come back no more.

Hadii adigoo Xamaali ahaan-jiray Madaxweyne aad u dalacdid,bahdilaadan oo kale ayaa kugu dhacaysa,hadaba Madaxweynaha Dawlada KMG-ah ee Soomaaliya Sheekh-Shariif oo aan wada-ognahay inuu yahay Madaxweynihii ugu aqoonta liitay ee taariikhda Soomaaliya soo mara.

Hadaba waxaa ka dhacday Magaaladda Kigali ee caasimadda Rwanda,fadeexadii ugu fool-xumadda ee lagu bahdilay Madaxweyne Caalamka metelay,kadib markii Xaaska Madaxweynaha Rwanda ay salaan-sharaf siisay Madaxweyne Shariif,halkii ay aheyd inuu salaanta ka qaato Madaxweynaha Dalka Rwanda Paul Kagame.

Sawirkan kolka aad si xikmad-leh u daalaacato,waxaa kuu soo baxaya caqli-xumadda Madaxweynaha Dawladda KMG-ah Sheekh-Shariif,maadaama uu sumcadii iyo heykalnimadii Dawladda iyo Shacabka-Soomaaliyeed,dhulka ku-jiiday iyadoo hadal-heynta ugu badan Caalamka ay noqotay,salaan sharaftii haweeneydan ay siisay Shariifka,halkii la filayey inuu odaygeeda Madaxweyne Paul Kagame uu salaanta-siiyo (Alle-ku-ceebee Shariif waad ceebeysay Soomaali)

faarah22   

^ How did the admin allow this troll into SOL is beyond me. he posts garbage every time, insults our president and is a big qabiilist. ADMIN pls ban this fool.

faarah22;849008 wrote:
^ How did the admin allow this troll into SOL is beyond me. he posts garbage every time, insults our president and is a big qabiilist. ADMIN pls ban this fool.

The-freeman;849010 wrote:
^^ Politicians have no immunity from ridicule.

don't mind him. the troll is upset because i took what was mind. nigga you will never ever have the avatar back. :D

Maaddeey   

Faarax, you insult God and no body does nothing about you.

Mahad, kan maasaa bahdil u baahan eselow bahdilnaaye.

Ps. Bahdilkaan maxaa waaye?; first lady maa loo soo ditay? :D

AsadSL   

mahad yare;849005 wrote:
you only say that because you believe he will recognize siilaanyoland. tough luck.
:D

You don't know me therefore have no clue on my beliefs. I actually say this because of the improvements in stability in Somalia under his leadership. Stop hating man its not a good look.

wyre   

I Thought You Were Already Banned? Mxaa Kusoo Celiyay

The Other Thing Faarax Isn't Sayidka

Faarax Is A Proud Athiest Everyone Knows :D, While Sayidka Is An Islamic Preacher :D

AsadSL;849019 wrote:
You don't know me therefore have no clue on my beliefs. I actually say this because of the improvements in stability in Somalia under his leadership. Stop hating man its not a good look.

i feel like your are the 8 year old that tells his parent you have a reputation to protect and thus needs to be respected. well unfortunately i'm not your parent and hence no nice words. anyone that believes the terrorist sunday school teacher is a good leader needs more than their head examined. my god, your location alone explains your intellectual and state of mind. kulaha you don't know me. nigga do i looks like i give a rat's azz? nigga please.

Duufaan   

mahad yare;849034 wrote:
i feel like your are the 8 year old that tells his parent you have a reputation to protect and thus needs to be respected. well unfortunately i'm not your parent and hence no nice words. anyone that believes the terrorist sunday school teacher is a good leader needs more than their head examined. my god, your location alone explains your intellectual and state of mind. kulaha you don't know me. nigga do i looks like i give a rat's azz? nigga please.

Some people claimed, he learned. informer becoming a president will always be informer. This man is still informer. this is the sad sitiution this country is informers and pro-colonial groups stage and fire, From moqdisho, Garoowe to Hargeysa