Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

What's the best way to lose weight

If you don't like working out in the gym because of sweating there are other options you can try out. Yoga/Pilates is a good workout for your body mind and soul it also reduces the effects of stress. It's a intensive workout for your muscles and you literally train every muscle in your body no muscles get isolated. If you train all of your muscles equally your gonna lose weight faster then when you focus on one part of your body like the stomach and isolate the other muscles.

The second thing you could try out is swimming you get the same benefits as with Yoga/Pilates in that it also trains every muscle in your body but with the added benefit of cardio. You can even try out one of those swimming cardio workouts where they do workouts in the water which makes you burn even more calories then swimming alone. Swimming is a power fat burner best believe.

To lose weight you need to do cardio for example walking, football, swimming or cycling etc. just anything that raises your heart rate. You also need to build muscles as the more muscles you have the more calories you burn even when your doing nothing as fat doesn't burn calories and that's where the Yoga/Pilates workout come in. I swear by this regime it works. Good luck with your decisison.

Maaddeey   

Xaaji, waa lagula taliyay, anigase waxan ku leeyahay: eydhi eydhkii ma xasuusataa?, sidii uun yeel waxna u cun!.

Tallaabo   

Bluelicious;848798 wrote:
If you don't like working out in the gym because of sweating there are other options you can try out. Yoga/Pilates is a good workout for your body mind and soul it also reduces the effects of stress. It's a intensive workout for your muscles and you literally train every muscle in your body no muscles get isolated. If you train all of your muscles equally your gonna lose weight faster then when you focus on one part of your body like the stomach and isolate the other muscles.

The second thing you could try out is swimming you get the same benefits as with Yoga/Pilates in that it also trains every muscle in your body but with the added benefit of cardio. You can even try out one of those swimming cardio workouts where they do workouts in the water which makes you burn even more calories then swimming alone. Swimming is a power fat burner best believe.

To lose weight you need to do cardio for example walking, football, swimming or cycling etc. just anything that raises your heart rate. You also need to build muscles as the more muscles you have the more calories you burn even when your doing nothing as fat doesn't burn calories and that's where the Yoga/Pilates workout come in. I swear by this regime it works. Good luck with your decisison.

Yoga!! Miyaanaad Ilaahay ka cabsanahayn? Waxa ii muuqatay oday Soomaali ah oo naago cadaan ah dhex fadhiya, cagaha iyo badhidana kor u taag taagaya, marna mijaha qoorta ku mar maraya. :D

Malika   

^Lool.

Xaji, get off that chair , stand , strech and move around - reduce your portions of food. Eating too much and sitting idle is not only not good for body and mind but also for spirituality. Sidhee uu tukaan adigo calool weyn kaa horeysaa?..lol

Tallaabo;848841 wrote:
Yoga!! Miyaanaad Ilaahay ka cabsanahayn? Waxa ii muuqatay oday Soomaali ah oo naago cadaan ah dhex fadhiya, cagaha iyo badhidana kor u taag taagaya, marna mijaha qoorta ku mar maraya.
:D

Lool there is nothing wrong about yoga and you mean the very advanced poses I never done those. You have mixed classes but also separate classes for men and women. Of course you start as a beginner and then work your way up. I've been doing yoga for years now on and off 7 years to be exact and I never attempted to try those advanced poses maybe because i'm afraid I might get stuck in that pose hahaha. Will try them out one day.

I haven't seen Xaaji Xunjuf after he made this thread. He wasted no time and got into the routine right away I bet he is swimming. You go XX yeaah melt that fat away show that fat who's the boss and that it's not welcome anymore lol *motivating him*.

Maaddeey   

Xaajiyigi waa la la'yahay sidi talada loo siiyey!. Soo laabo sxb, user kale soo qaado, dadka dhan laba ama ka badan bay haystaan, including me!. Meesha waa lagaaga baahan yahay.

Maaddeey;850114 wrote:
Xaajiyigi waa la la'yahay sidi talada loo siiyey!. Soo laabo sxb, user kale soo qaado, dadka dhan laba ama ka badan bay haystaan, including me!. Meesha waa lagaaga baahan yahay.

What's your other name? And let him sweat it out it's good for him will do him much good and feel reborn when he comes back he's gonna be a posting machine lol. Make sure you love the new and improved XX :)

Maaddeey   

Waa la qarin! :-)

Adiga, what made Ngonge think you are a man?, sawirkaaga soo ***, taleefankana soo raaci si aan kuu difaaco. );

Maaddeey;850119 wrote:
Waa la qarin! :-)

Adiga, what made Ngonge think you are a man?, sawirkaaga soo ***, taleefankana soo raaci si aan kuu difaaco. );

Loool thanks for looking out for me but I don't need to prove myself :D

I had beef with him in the past and he felt hurt by something I said and is acting childish ever since making things up about me because he holds resentments against me. It's pathetic to be crying out your wounds all over the forum and try to build groups against me. It's sad to see how he goes to such great lengths for probably maybe something small. He is a old man acting like a elementary school kid. he's the one making a fool out of himself.