Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

What's the best way to lose weight

The last 5 years i have gained lots of weight whats the best way to lose some of the weight in a healthy way don't say GYM i hate Gym biro ma aniga qaadi kara wax la cabo baan raba.Or a good diet maybe balanced diet that works.

Garnaqsi   
Get off SOL where you appear to be on 24/7 and post probably every news article you come across. Your health will in all likelihood be better if you spend less time on the internet and create an outdoor lifestyle of sorts. A serious advice --- hope I wasn't too rude.

Miskiin that's a good idea i think that's the best way to lose weight wa ina si fiican u so gaajoodo africa la qaatay

Garnaqsi i post most of the time from My phone but i dont like working out as i said in the first post i cant do dhidid stuff

Garnaqsi   

Xaaji Xunjuf;848731 wrote:
Garnaqsi i post most of the time from My phone but i dont like working out as i said in the first post i cant do dhidid stuff

You said you gained lots of weight for the last five years. Looking at your 'join date' you have been on SOL for about 4 years and 6 months. Correlation does not imply causation, but at the same time I wouldn't rule it out, to be sure. Good luck on losing it, though.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;848725 wrote:
Soomaaliya aad, meel miyi ah waliba. I promise haddaadan adigoo 'fit' ah soo noqon ha i aaminin mar kale. It won't only be your body that will benefit, but your mind and brain as well.

maskiin how would he get away from all those war kii shuluq buu soo noqdaye daya jokes.

no offence xaji

Raamsade   

^Good advice. But I always envisioned Xaaji Xunjuf as scrawny fella war bal maxaa ku naaxiyey horta?

Anyways, losing weight is really simple since it is about balancing your energy consumption and expenditure. If your calories in exceed calories out, you gain weight. Since you're overweight now you need to increase your calories out. There are two ways to do this. One is to lower your daily calorie intake (and if you don't know how many calories you should be consuming per day, there are internet resources). So, if your daily calorie based on your gender, age and height is 2000 calories, eat 1500 per day to lose 1 pound per week as there are 3500 calories in one pound. The other route is to increase calorie out via physical activity. Aim to burn about 500 calories per day to lose 1 pound per week.

a lot of good advise but all of you forget why mr. xaaji gained the weight in the first place. more often then not, people gain wait for depression, anxiety, and other more serious reasons. since xaaji was adamant supporter of sl independence and is yet to happen, my advice for odey xunjuf is to forget about somaliland and focus on xaaji. simple. treat the case and you treat the symptom. hope that helps. :)

Abwaan   

Ku dhex lugee inta u dhexaysa jawiil iyo geed-kama-xaggeeyo, haddaad caatoobi weydo ha i waraysan mar dambe?:D

Tallaabo   

Raamsade;848740 wrote:
^Good advice. But I always envisioned Xaaji Xunjuf as scrawny fella war bal maxaa ku naaxiyey horta?

Anyways, losing weight is really simple since it is about balancing your energy consumption and expenditure. If your calories in exceed calories out, you gain weight. Since you're overweight now you need to increase your calories out. There are two ways to do this. One is to lower your daily calorie intake (and if you don't know how many calories you should be consuming per day, there are internet resources). So, if your daily calorie based on your gender, age and height is 2000 calories, eat 1500 per day to lose 1 pound per week as there are 3500 calories in one pound. The other route is to increase calorie out via physical activity. Aim to burn about 500 calories per day to lose 1 pound per week.

Spot on. Weight control is all about the control of calorie intake and expenditure as you said. The amount of energy in each portion of food is labelled on the outer package as a guideline.

Going to miyi as Miskiin said is also not a bad idea as it leads to the consumption of less food with less sugers.