Sign in to follow this  
Somali philosopher

Your Username

Nin-Yaaban;848670 wrote:
The "Internets" existed since '98? I always thought it was invented in '03 when I first discovered how to use this place. So where else have u been or been member of?

Virtual doesn't always = the internet. The character in the picture is well known in the gaming community.

A wiki link if your're curious >>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Freeman

Also, I don't normally sign up to forums but I came across SOL while goggling camel milk, only to see something called "camel milk threads"; and here I'm.

A nephew of mine was called Xunjuf and since i went to the Xadj he was the one who picked me up at the airport so when i came home i was the xaji and i borrowed his nick when i registered on this site. So it was Xaaji Xunjuf.

Abwaan   

Nin-Yaaban;848670 wrote:
The "Internets" existed since '98? I always thought it was invented in '03 when I first discovered how to use this place. So where else have u been or been member of?

Nin-Yaaban baa iga yaabiyey.:D

The-freeman;848671 wrote:
An upgrade from the Alien point of view but also a downgrade as we're at the bottom of the nomad hierarchy.

Somali philosopher;848667 wrote:
^^^i dont know if alien to nomad is a downgrade or upgrade.

You two have been upgraded to junior nomad because you hit 100 post. The SOL sytem is as followed:

0 - 99 posts - Alien

100 - 999 posts - Junior Nomad

1000 - 2999 posts - Nomad

3000 posts and above - Senior Nomad

Showqi   

Bluelicious;850086 wrote:

3000 posts and above - Senior Nomad

Blue, you wanna race........ Lets see you and me who reaches the Senior point first

wyre   

I Don't Know Why Showqi Named Hisself That, But Showq In Somali Means Xiiso - Hiloow

Showqi   

Nin-Yaaban;850155 wrote:
Showqi, magacaada micnihiisa manoo sheegi kartaa sxb?

Nin-Yaaban, my Username doesn't mean anything (at least to me)! Actually when I joined to Sol, I had two names in mind Liilan or Showqi but at the end I decided to take Showqi as my Username, because it sounded cool.

Wyre, Xiiso iyo Hiloow waa wax fiican, laakiin i-daas ugu danmbeysa magacaygaa ayaa i dhaafisay, Oheey ohh

Showqi;850154 wrote:
Blue
, you wanna race........ Lets see you and me who reaches the Senior point first

Sure Showqi I like a challenge. So when do you wanna start and when is the deadline or there is no deadline? I let you pick, mark this day and let the games begin :)

Wyre - What about yours? Aren't you gonna share with us?

wyre   

Showqi;850270 wrote:
Nin-Yaaban
, my Username doesn't mean anything (at least to me)! Actually when I joined to Sol, I had two names in mind
Liilan
or
Showqi
but at the end I decided to take Showqi as my Username, because it sounded cool.

Wyre, Xiiso iyo Hiloow waa wax fiican, laakiin i-daas ugu danmbeysa magacaygaa ayaa i dhaafisay, Oheey ohh

Showqi, Saaxiib kuma Dhaafinin Ee Nuxur Bey Usii Yeeshay, Magacaaga Waa Hilowgeyga Ama Xiisaheyga :D

Blu My Name Is Not That Big Deal, Raula And My Fellow Kenyans Baa Kuu Fasiri Doono :D

wyre;850320 wrote:
Blu My Name Is Not That Big Deal, Raula And My Fellow Kenyans Baa Kuu Fasiri Doono
:D

No it's your name so I wanna hear it from you.

wyre   

ok, Here Wyre, A Kenyan Musician Artist

My Friends Used To Say, You Look Like Him, Some Of Them nicknamed me Wyre :D

wyre_img_getmziki.jpg

Wyre+2.jpg