Sign in to follow this  
Somali philosopher

Your Username

Showqi   

Blue the race already started. No there is no deadline! who ever reaches the Senior Status first is the winner.. Good luck

Showqi;850395 wrote:
Blue the race already started. No there is no deadline! who ever reaches the Senior Status first is the winner.. Good luck

The winner has to let the other know when they have reached the senior status by either making a thread or pm. Don't forget that or you will lose. Let the games begin may the best one win.

Bluelicious;850397 wrote:
The winner has to let the other know when they have reached the senior status by either making a thread or pm. Don't forget that or you will lose. Let the games begin may the best one win.

his got a head start.

Showqi   

Somali philosopher;850621 wrote:
his got a head start.

Yup I am a head, but my average is only 2.46 posts per day while Blue has 5.71 posts per day (Dumarku wey hadal badan yihiin dee:D), now you do the math....

Ps. Now that I gave you the statistics you can still make your bet! which one of us do you think is gonna be the winner:p

Showqi;850653 wrote:
Yup I am a head, but my average is only 2.46 posts per day while
Blue
has 5.71 posts per day (Dumarku wey hadal badan yihiin dee:D), now you do the math....

Ps. Now that I gave you the statistics you can still make your bet! which one of us do you think is gonna be the winner:p

i have done the math for both of you. unless your averages change bluelicious should beat you by 30 days.

my bet is on blue

Somali philosopher;850670 wrote:
i have done the math for both of you. unless your averages change bluelicious should beat you by 30 days.

my bet is on blue

That's what's gonna make this race interesting because Showqi is ahead of me. Your a math genius man 30 days you say I need you on my campaign against Showqi. The 30 days is gonna start after Ramadan because with the fasting and iftar time plus the charity work that i'll be doing I would be too exhausted to be on this place.

Showqi - Lool you know how it is we can chat your ears off. I got 1 vote already yaay :P

Haatu   

My orginal name was Hatu. I don't know why I picked it though. I think I was sneezing whilst trying to chose and wala Hatu was born.

Haatu;850882 wrote:
My orginal name was Hatu. I don't know why I picked it though. I think I was sneezing whilst trying to chose and wala Hatu was born.

Great ideas come at odd times when you don't expect it :)

Showqi   

Philosopher, Are you sure she is going to beat me by 30 days? Mise aniga ayaad niyad ii dhisaysaa niyow!

Blue, marka hore Ramadan Kariim kuligeen. Marka xiga waxaan kuugu duceynayaa in marka ay Ramadaantu dhamaato uu ilaahay ku ilowsiiyo password-kii aad SOL ku soo gali lahayd (Aamiin dheh)...

Showqi;850899 wrote:
Philosopher, Are you sure she is going to beat me by 30 days? Mise aniga ayaad niyad ii dhisaysaa niyow!

Blue, marka hore Ramadan Kariim kuligeen. Marka xiga waxaan kuugu duceynayaa in marka ay Ramadaantu dhamaato uu ilaahay ku ilowsiiyo password-kii aad SOL ku soo gali lahayd (Aamiin dheh)...

Loooooool are we giving up already come on be a better opponent the race has just begun. Take that habaar back right now. You know you will miss me when that happens and you will scream for me to come back and remember it becareful what you wish for. Ramadan mubarak to you too Showqi :)

Showqi   

Okay, I take back my DUCO...:D But I am warning you by the time you come back from your Ramadan break I will be almost close to 3000 post.