Sign in to follow this  
Somali philosopher

Your Username

how did you come to your username.

i just picked mine because all the good ones were taken like nin yaaban, xiinfaniin.

these i find intresting, bluelicious, jacaylbaro, ngonge.phalentinoos( actual club near my house)

and how does the nomadic seniority system work. am still an alien

Somalia   

I hope one day to rule of it.

I came to it because I thought the admin was more likely to approve it. To his mistake, I was right, and I abandoned by previous registered unapproved one.

I was like "Assalamu Calaykum brother, I was wondering why I cannot post on this topic in the the Islamic section", and he was like "Normally you have to be recommended but I will approve it". And I was like "JazakALLAH brother, thank you very much".

It was beautifully cunning, and my journey began and has yet to end.

Garnaqsi   

Somalia;848610 wrote:

I came to it because I thought the admin was more likely to approve it. To his mistake, I was right, and I abandoned by previous registered unapproved one.

I was like "Assalamu Calaykum brother, I was wondering why I cannot post on this topic in the the Islamic section", and he was like "Normally you have to be recommended but I will approve it". And I was like "JazakALLAH brother, thank you very much".

Smooth!

Abwaan   

Somalia;848610 wrote:

loool....Cheat!!!...SOL has now to investigate this matter as you might be one of those previous khimaar-snatchers over here.:D Then waa in baalka naxariista laguu fiiriyo because of magaca aad wadatid.:D

Oh thank you for admiring my name. I like your name Somali philosopher too sounds so wise and intelligent.

Blue represents everything I like the sky, ocean, our country and it's also my favorite colour. The second part of my name was born when I was eating a Ben & Jerry's ice cream and I found it delicious. I found blue too simple and basic so I merged the two words together and made a new word. Voila Bluelicious was born :cool:

Somali philosopher - You're a junior nomad now, once you reach 1000 post you become a nomad. I don't know how many posts you need to become a senior nomad I think maybe it's around 3000.

Garnaqsi - What's your story you have an interesting name too not sure what it means.

Its been so long, I don't even know why I got this. Looking back, its been OK screen name. If ur not happy with yours now, Sol lets you change it. Which I think sucks.

Somalia;848610 wrote:

awooga lajanay. maba oganey inatahay nin balaayo ah. :eek::D from now on, i'm a gonna keep my eye on you (no homo). memo to my self, try that few months from now. thanks brother. salam and what was that oh yeah "JazakALLAH"

Bluelicious;848616 wrote:
Oh thank you for admiring my name. I like your name Somali philosopher too sounds so wise and intelligent.

Blue represents everything I like the sky, ocean, our country and it's also my favorite colour. The second part of my name was born when I was eating a Ben & Jerry's ice cream and I found it delicious. I found blue too simple and basic so I merged the two words together and made a new word. Voila Bluelicious was born :cool:

Somali philosopher
- You're a junior nomad now, once you reach 1000 post you become a nomad. I don't know how many posts you need to become a senior nomad I think maybe it's around 3000.

Garnaqsi
- What's your story you have an interesting name too not sure what it means.

i just noticed i was upgraded to junior nomad. last time i checked i was alien.

Somali philosopher;848646 wrote:
i just noticed i was upgraded to junior nomad. last time i checked i was alien.

Me too! I think we've been naturalised as Earthlings- goodbye Mars hello Earth!;)

Somali philosopher;848667 wrote:
^^^i dont know if alien to nomad is a downgrade or upgrade.

no lie it's a sign that from now on everybody will be targeting you. that's what happen to me. :(

The-freeman;848657 wrote:
The Freeman, saving the (virtual) world since '98 :cool:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdEI2a_08C0g5Z5uLMaNZ

The "Internets" existed since '98? I always thought it was invented in '03 when I first discovered how to use this place. So where else have u been or been member of?

Somali philosopher;848667 wrote:
^^^i dont know if alien to nomad is a downgrade or upgrade.

An upgrade from the Alien point of view but also a downgrade as we're at the bottom of the nomad hierarchy.

The-freeman;848671 wrote:
An upgrade from the Alien point of view but also a downgrade as we're at the bottom of the nomad hierarchy.

:confused: