Sign in to follow this  
Diamante

Interesting Findings about the Quran

Diamante   

I found this in my email inbox this morning, sent to me by an islamic messageboard I'm a member of. I thought it would be good to share it with the nomads

Assalam u Alaikum

Check this out, Some very interesting findings of Dr. Tariq Al Swaidan:

Tariq Al Swaidan discovered some verses in the Holy Qur'an that mention one thing is equal to another, i.e. men are equal to women.

Although this makes sense grammatically, the astonishing fact is that the number of times the word man appears in the Qur'an is 24 and the number of times the word woman appears is also 24, therefore not only is this phrase correct in the grammatical sense but also true mathematically, i.e. 24 = 24.

Upon further analysis of various verses, he discovered that this is consistent throughout the whole Qur'an, where it says one thing is like another. See below for astonishing result of the words mentioned number of times in Arabic Qur'an:

Dunia (one name for life) 115. Aakhirat (one name for the life after this world) 115

Malaika (Angels) 88 . Shayteen (Satan) 88

Life 145 .... Death 145

Benefit 50 . Corrupt 50

People 50 . Messengers 50

Eblees (king of devils) 11 . Seek refuge from Eblees 11

Museebah (calamity) 75 . Thanks 75

Spending (Sadaqah) 73 . Satisfaction 73

People who are mislead 17 . Dead people 17

Muslimeen 41 . Jihad 41

Gold 8 . Easy life 8

Magic 60 . Fitnah (dissuasion, misleading) 60

Zakat (Taxes Muslims pay to the poor) 32 Barakah (Increasing or blessings of wealth) 32

Mind 49 . Noor 49

Tongue 25 . Sermon 25

Desite 8 . Fear 8

Speaking publicly 18 . Publicising 18

Hardship 114 .... Patience 114

Muhammed 4 . Sharee'ah (Muhammed's teachings) 4

Man 24. Woman 24

And amazingly enough have a look how many times the following words appear:

Salat 5,

Month 12,

Day 365,

Sea 32, Land 13

Sea + land = 32+13= 45

Sea = 32/45*100=71.11111111%

Land = 13/45*100 = 28.88888889%

Sea + land =100.00%

Modern science has only recently proven that the water covers 71.111% of the earth, while the land covers 28.889%. Is this a coincidence?

Question is that Who taught Prophet Muhammed PBUH) all this?

Reply automatically comes in mind that ALMIGHTY ALLAH taught him this. As the Qur'an also tells us this.

Please pass this on to all your friends and Muslims you know.Aayah 87 of Suraa

(Chapter) Al-AnbiaPara 17:

LA ILAHA ILA ANTA SUBHANAKA INI KUNTU MINA ZALIMEEN.

I hope that this information is correct. So if there is anyone who has accurate knowledge of the Qur'an and wants to verify this feel free to do so.

Have a smashing weekend everyone!

Salaam

WOW!

MASHALAH,This is some amazing stuff....

May Allah reward you for passing on this kinda info.

Truly its amazing.

Diamente,You too, i hope u have a smashing wknd :confused:

Almas   

Manshallahhh

Everytime I read something like that, about the miracles in the Quran I feel sooo grateful that Im a muslim, and re-affirmed i guess in away about our faith. JZK

Diamante   

You're very welcome nomads! Glad you liked reading that.

Almas, I know what you mean about being happy. I'm more grateful and thankful than happy because of the fact that I am blessed with such a compelling and beautiful religion. Mansha Allah indeed!

Salaam

Jacpher   

Very interesting findings.

I love to listen to Dr. Tariq Suweydaan. He knows what's talking about. His lectures are very interesting.

In the bottom section, you mentioned the word "salat" appearing 5 time which I think is incorrect. I just did a quick mental check just on Sura Al-Baqra. The first half of Sura Al-Baqra has salat 6 times, not to mention the word Salawaat. I don't know if Sh. Tariq actually found these but it’s always good to verify if possible and that requires time and energy. I agree Mohamed in mentioned in the qur’aan 4 times.

There are people who claim things that totally goes against Islam. A couple of months ago, I was at a restaurant and a guy was distributing flyers about a Sheikh in Madena who met with the prophet (in a dream) and said a large number of Muslims will die for disobeying Allah and anyone that does not take this message seriously will upset the prophet and end up dying soon for not delivering this flyer to Muslims. Subxaanalaah, I said to the guy to trash the flyers which got him offended. Sorry, off the topic.

I do trust Sheik Tariq Suweydaan but I don’t know if these are his own findings or some cut/paste from the Internet.