Sign in to follow this  
AsadSL

Shirweynahii Liibaxyada Ka Furmay Buurta Daalo - Sanaag

:D:D presumably you're right but when some intruder is trespassing you're territory or house shouldn't you be ready shouldn't you organize the entire family like they are doing at the top mountain of daalo in sanaag:D

Showqi   

Xaaji Xunjuf;848104 wrote:
:D
:D presumably you're right but when some intruder is trespassing you're territory or house shouldn't you be ready shouldn't you organize the entire family like they are doing at the top mountain of daalo in sanaag:D

Dowladii Democratic-ga ahayd maxaa ku dhacay? sheekadii ma waxay isugu soo biyo shubatay Qabiilwalbow magaalo ama tuulo difaac.:D where is the Ciidanka Xooga ee uu qabiil kastaa ka tirsanaa:mad:

Showqi   

Waayahay ee hadaba Familkasta mushahaaro u qor, oo hubka u keen! Waa hadii aad dooneyso in la isku dhamaado

Ibtisam   

This meeting is ridiculousness to say the least. If anything it illustrates that THE said clan's different categories have nothing in common. It is a waste of resources and at the wrong time!

On a different note, I think the new parties have done more haram than good for Somaliland, with clan emerging (I mean break down into tiny little subs) each wanting a share of parties. You would think parties will dissolve the clan division, but no.

Such waste!

LANDER   

Oodweyne;848095 wrote:
This business about
“Libaaxyo and whatnot”
is really getting into my nerves in here...
:D

O Libaaxnimoda mad u diidaysa reerka? :D

Ibtisam   

^^^^ Oodweyne kama baryayan dee :P in any case, Oodweyne of all people would otherwise be singing their praises if it were not for this nonsense of a meeting.

Saalax   

*Ibtisam stop spreading misinformation. We have everything in common despite geographical differences, Daalo convention has been a blessing so far. It is interesting to see Siilaanyo's prepaid hoodlums and former supporters of Garadag conference 2008 crying foul and trying everything under the sun to divide the community but thankfully failing.

Ibtisam   

Saalax, what community, when did the said clan leave the community? Hoodlums and former supporters of garadag- I am neither, just pointing out the obvious, and a reminder that the next president will need to govern such hoodlums and all community, not just the said clan.

I think you will find that labad lamaan in sanaag have more in common than say one would have with Duur's sub clan in hawd of hargeisa or in Go'ad. IF you try to argue otherwise you will just look like a Diaspora online clanist rather than reflecting the reality. :Rolleyes:

Saalax   

This is what you said and i jogged your memory that it is not true. All sections of this group are in attendence of the Daalo convention whether Duur's or mine. It is belated to play divide and conquer, the prepaid hoodlums of Siilaanyo(some ministers) and their mouthpieces have already failed. ;) Thus it is indeed absurd to claim they have nothing in common when they as a collective told Siilaanyo's government to take a hike with their divisive tactics.

*Ibtisam;848115 wrote:
THE said clan's different categories have nothing in common

Ibtisam   

They have nothing specific and above what they have in common with normal people in Somaliland, the fact they are in attendance does not really mean anything. Wait for a while and you shall see, it will be back to hargeisa, and nearly four political parties each headed by the said clan. Their interest are not aligned or the same.

I dont know what ministers said- but I know of at least one from the said clan who is objecting- is it because he is a self hating hoodlum or is it because he sees the option of wider support and collaboration rather trying to fit a a shoe two sizes too big in far away sanaag while claiming to want to rule the community?

Saalax   

Ibrahim Mead's take.

In Support of “Daalo” convention

Written by Ibrahim Mead

Jun 29, 2012 at 06:44 AM

In August 25, 2008 I wrote an article supporting the “Garadag convention”

Mr.Siilanyo was crying louder than any body else for justice and the constitutional rights his community deserved when they were convening a gathering intended no ill for the government of Riyaale. I and others supported that call which was right.

Why of all people Mr. Siilanyo is nervous of the “Daalo convention” when he did the same yesterday!? (2008)

Lately there is government instigated pressure. A lot of disinformation and despondency is vented from Siilanyo’s side.

Siilanyo’s “act-first-then-think after” Ministers were intimidating and trying to divide the “Daalo” community! This is bordering indecency and even deception on the part of Siilanyo’s actions which is subcontracted to hired hoodlums as the government is trying to undermine and tarnish the “Daalo convention before even the convention started!

That is not only unfair, it is uncalled for, and they better back off.

Bear in mind, that the conference organizers told us that it is all for the good of their local community, and for the good of Somaliland, by extension. We do not see any ill intentions for that. Why Mr. Siilanyo is afraid of that?

Before the Somaliland rulers scare us of “Daalo” convention let every body in Somaliland and out side the Mother Land ask him self one-truth based question and then try to answer it.

1-Who are the people gathering there, in “Daalo” which the government of Siilanyo is undermining their convention?

They are the very people who sacrificed blood and treasure for the liberation of Somaliland and the establishment of this 2nd Republic of Somaliland

Mr. Siilanyo has failed to say ‘Somaliland Republic’ when Shareef of TFG called us deliberately “Northern Brothers” denied our Republic in Dubai”

Siilanyo’s government resorted a negative, and a conflict-creating approach in this”Daalo” convention and indeed in many other cases they already messed up!

I am supporting the Daalo convention and sending my prayers to our brothers there

Peace and prayers

Ibrahim M Mead

http://oodweynenews.com/articles/183485-in-support-of-daalo-convention-by-ibrahim-m-mead.html

Saalax   

*Ibtisam;848152 wrote:
They have nothing specific and above what they have in common with normal people in Somaliland, the fact they are in attendance does not really mean anything. Wait for a while and you shall see,
it will be back to hargeisa, and nearly four political parties each headed by the said clan
. Their interest are not aligned or the same.

I dont know what ministers said- but I know of at least one from the said clan who is objecting- is it because he is a self hating hoodlum or is it because he sees the option of wider support and collaboration rather trying to fit a a shoe two sizes too big in far away sanaag while

claiming to want to rule the community?

Young lady you only spoke of your desire there, there is only two parties in plan not four kkkk. ;) Attendance of trusted respected figures within the community means everything it means they are representing those who sended them for the Daalo convention as a ergo. The actuality of them coming together was good enough to strike anxiety and panic into the clannish supporters of Mr Siilaanyo and his prepaid hoodlums. Picture them agreeining on 1 or 2 party, even better. ;)

Ibtisam   

The Wadani convo of 15 cars leaves in the early hours to join the convention- oh well,

The article is badly written, miid engrisiid yaaqaan ba wax noso qor lagu yidhah! :D

This whole them and us is unhealthy, negativity and nonsense just so in the end he can say, we made sacrifices too- no shid Sherlock.. We'll agree to disagree.