Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Euro 2008 - Official calaacal

Cara.   

Ibti, I was with some Spaniards yesterday. Even they consider this match to be hopeless.

Is it true that every semifinal Spain has played was on June 22nd, and every time they lost to a penalty kick or overtime?

Ibtisam   

Well 25mins into the game and they are looking good :cool:

No sure about ur 22nd theory cara, I know they have not reached many semifinals since 1974, always lose out before then.

Hey Arsene Wenger is in the crowed, checking out the young talent no doubt and his players.

HEy North, there is an amnesty for yellow cards, so it is wiped clean. I was worried for Turkey. :D

Free kick to spain at the edge....

N.O.R.F   

^^Are you sure about the amnesty?

Spain have never beaten Italy at a tournamnet for 88 years but they have to do it one day.

ps Arsene Wenger is working for Al Jazeera Sports :cool:

Ibtisam   

YEah^^^Positive about the Amnesty.

Italy is bullying Spain! BEating up players! WTF. :mad: Dirty playing! and all 11 of them defending, when they lose the ball!

Cara: It seems you was right, lol commentators are talking about it. HE has a theory that Italy is trying to push it to penalty for this reason icon_razz.gif:D

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Paragon:

Yeah, teach the spanish potatos some good lessons! Crush 'em, I say
:D

Ibti, i think the amnesty is for the final only.

Ibtisam   

Paragon:

Yeah a lesson in wrestling, someone should tell them they are suppose to be playing football, not rush the ball. :rolleyes: Bloody skill-less overgrown, nice eyes dudes. :D

Ibtisam   

North and ~Shar'mar'arke! I know I'm a girl and you think I don't understand, but I'm telling you, the record is wiped clean going into the semi-final, to avoid, players getting booked a second time in the semi and missing the final...

Paragon   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

Paragon:

Yeah a lesson in wrestling, someone should tell them they are suppose to be playing football, not rush the ball. :rolleyes: Bloody skill-less overgrown, nice eyes dudes.

Ibtisam   

What is the point of having an Amnesty for the final, :confused: If you have a red card in the semi-final you cannot play in the final anyway. And if you have a yellow card, you are still good to go for the final.