Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Euro 2008 - Official calaacal

Son of gun, Fabregass is taking over this game..I didn't he was this good..I don't think i am being bias for being aresenal fan but ever since he came in spain got it together..2-0

nuune   

^^^ Fabregas was great tonight, am not fun of Arsenal, but the boy changed the whole game.

Jaceylbaro, since the start of the tournament, you pledged your support to more than 8 teams, and none of them left :D

Viva Spain, what a final would dat be, where is AT&T, sxb, you are not congratulating me miyaa

N.O.R.F   

^^I hope JB wants Germany to win.

Spain played really well. What a performance. Torres need to fix up though. Russia left wing was neutralised and Spain kept the tempo up. Fabregas was the man. What a player!!

Viva Espana!

Nuune, your prediction came good saxib.

Fabregas   

^^wat's this moaxu iyo norf? what happen to Northener? if you want a good nick labax Norf-Weezy, lol!

I haven't seen both the games yesterday and today.......just about to watch the highlights now!

ps. Germany could shut out the Spanish attack like Italians did...........Nuunow Germalku wa dhagax!

Thierry.   

loool Beeljire if northerner comes to my area claiming to be from Norf Weezy he will get shanked (its all about the post codes.

Fabregas all the way I am glad folks have come to their senses and realise the boy is better than ronaldo and red Icon stevie g

N.O.R.F   

PM, lol I was just bored saxb.

Thierry, LoL. I like the new name you made for Brof though 'Beeljire' :D

Marc, always had you down as a bit of a Hitler.

Where are the other predictions?

Ngonge, A&T, Nuune where you at boys?

nuune   

^^ My prediction as usual, nothing changed, but it would be hard for the Spaniards to take easy win, Germans are not easy fellas, and I suspect they will lead the score line during the game.

All the way Espana, I am sure it would be a game to watch, one of the best games in Euro Finals, non-stop drama as well, can't wait actually.

I will gamble here, Final score 2-1 to Spain smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

Spain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could have been 3 or 4 to nil.

Totally deserved it by the way they have played beautiful football throughout the tournament and TORRES scored the winner :D

Great tournament and one of the best if not the best in terms of quality football and great games.

Nuune, great prediction. You have been given the SOL football award for the next 2 years until South Africa 2010 Ilaahay ha ina gaarsiyee.

Ngonge, you have been poor mate but take some comfort in that A&T has not faired much better either.

Thierry & Brofessor, terrible predictions boys :D