NGONGE   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

quote:Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

The semi-finalalists are"

Holland

Germany

Italy

Turkey

Does this look like a broken clock??? NGONGE, you were pre-empting the inevitable!!

Anyway, will I get any credit for bold and perfect predictions??
If Italy lose tomorrow, the broken clock will be right twice. :D

Ibtisam   

it IS GOING to be a strange semi now.

I'm still hoping Spain will win.

Positive outcome of this game Van P can rest so he is ready for season with no injuries.

nuune   

The Hollandees waaba la ii seexday, beating useless France and Rocky Italians doesn't mean you won everything, the Mighty Soviets are back

but Spain would prove them wrong, my Spanish Team

NinBrown   

Thank you Russia...you know who is gona follow them huh..the one only Spain according to the form guide of the quarter finals.

Hopefuly final should be Russia Vs Turkey.

I am glad the Dutch are out. These Russians have stamina and great skill. They got their act together after that rocky start. They needed good coaching and some confidence.

Russia all the way!!!!

Russia greaaaaaaaaat! Arshavin showed Oranje the way out. Good on them and Guus Hiddink aswell.

They deserved it all the way until the final whistle as they were the better team, dutch didn't come out for today's game. Van Basten and Holland are real bad losers.

Get in there Russia.

Fabregas   

The Number 10 for Russia was outstanding in the UEFA for ST petersburg! Didn't think he would be able to bring his form into the EUROS. What a player!

ps. Holland's defenders were exposed! ma orodi karan ba!

I hope that it's not a german/italian fianal

Abtigiis   

RUSSIAN ROULETTE! They are like that! One time they kill! others they fail to spark. Arshavin didn't play in the Spain game and he is the play maker. Pavulychenko is better than Nistleroy or anyother striker! Xalay Holland waa lagu barbartay! The age is a big factor. The old men couldn't cope with the average 20 Russians. Hiddink is rageedii.

Anyway, NGONGE if I get 3/4 in the semi's right, would you think the my clock is good but malfunctions sometimes, rather than the reverse. You got 1? or 0? by the way. i know North is already 2 down. BTW I knew Russia is good but didn't knew which Russia will come to the field. With Italy, who knows they may turn something else. But I really want them to win this cup.

below is my observation two weeks?? ago!

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

... Anyway, Spain/Russia is a draw. Russia are good but incosistent. Depends which Russia comes out....

MZanzi   

i think spain will have the upper edge due because most of their First XI have had a good old rest because they had qualified for the 1/4 finals a long time ago unlike italy (who are also missing their best player so far ANDREA PIRLO and GATTUSO through suspension)...

PS:i want spain to win, if they dont, then i'm with turkey, as they show passion, determination, a never-give-up spirit and most importantly they play as a unit and fight for their country...