Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Euro 2008 - Official calaacal

N.O.R.F   

^^You think because they beat England they are a good side??? Ze Germans will give them a good lesson.

Romania? They will defend and counter you're right about that but they will simply be run into the group by the French boys.

NGONGE   

^^ No. I think they're a good side because they ARE. They played against the hosts last night. They scored the goal they needed to score and were later over run. But I think they can give the Germans a run for their money.

(And yes, any team that can beat England is a good side).

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

A & T has been wrong in every prediction he made so far. If you want to predict the correct result of any game in this tournament, it seems all you have to do is contradict A&T.
:D

But I'm going to go out on a limp on this one and say that Romania will get something out of their game with France. The French are notorious slow starters and they have a coach that is completely, totally and utterly eccentric (he confessed to choosing his team according to their Star Signs!).

ps

Romania will play 2-7-1 formation with Muto alone upfront. This will change to 8-1-1 when defending.p

Edit:

I'm still sticking with Croatia.

:D:D:D:D

finally some sense from NGONGE. Anyway, I will have the last laugh as the tournament goes on.

MZanzi   

My dark horse pick this year is Croatia. I think they can get through the group phase without too much difficulty and really be a contender from the second round onwards.

NGONGE   

^^ No Bable and no Robben for tonight's game. Van Persie fell out with Sneijder. Van Nistelrooy is back in the team but is hardly speaking to Van Basten. Yes, Holland will win. :D

I'm still not sure about France. Zidane is not there to rescue them anymore and the new boys are really not a proper team yet. If Romania push them, they may just get a decent result against them. This may mean I'm in agreement with A&T. But it is not my failing. It's rather his fortune. Like they say, even a broken clock is correct twice a day. :D

Fabregas   

Romania parked their defence in front of the goal en masse like the entrance to a Somali wedding! rubbish game, so faaar!

nuune   

is lookin good, great oranges smile.gif

How can Nistoo missed dat goal, should have being 3-0 at first half

Oz   

Netherlands-flag.gif

Revenge is the best dish served.

French Disappointing Disappointing!

Thierry.   

Italy didnt play bad either, I want france to be knocked out after what I saw today. The Dutch look spicy but I have feeling they will either be beaten or draw with Romania