Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Euro 2008 - Official calaacal

N.O.R.F   

Hookay, hookay. The domestic season is over and it is time for the big tourny.

I shall be the first to throw my hat into the ring and predict PORTUGAL to clinch it.

nuune   

lol@official calaacaal :D

All the way Spain, not becaue of Fabilous Fabregas or Taatiko Toures, but they have the best squad this Euro 2008.

I can only say Ronaldo's team would only make to the last 8, would be miracle if they come to the Semis.

Fabregas   

lol@ Portugal, Maxa ku dhacay England ki ki ki?

La France for me........ they have a bit of everything and I expect players like Ribery to take to the stage.......

Abtigiis   

Nuune

Don't forget Spain is not called "Champions of Frendlies" by fluke. It is because they are always tipped for something and often disappoint at the big stage. This year, I think their defence is not good. I am always a fan of them, But I don't think they will achieve much. Maximum Semi-finals.

Romania is the team to watch!Look at their records in qualification in a difficult group.

N.O.R.F   

Geeljire, why laugh? They have a decent squad although I don't know the form of their main players.

Any of the big teams can win it. Holland would also be a good bet.

Nuune, no support for Sweden this year?? LoL

nuune   

^^ lol North, war niyahow da Svensks barigii hore ayey si xun ii galeen after all my support of them, this year, waan kala noqdey no more Sweden smile.gif

Abtigiis, I think you are right abti, they don't always show what everyone expects from them, their diffensive is not upto date!

Spain is totally different today, taad taqaanay ma ahan, waa mid dardarayso wax allaala wixii soo hor joogsado, I am expecting alot of goals from them as well, hoepfully, their defensive would be strong, they now understand their weakness is at the back.

nuune   

e08draw.jpg

Now you know who is who and who,

As for my prediction, it is very simple, straight forward:

Group A, Portugal & the Swizz would come out easily(North don't get exicted)

Group B, Germany & the Croats would pop up easily

Group C, Nederlands & France are the favorites to come out(sorry no Italy)

Group D, Spain & the da Russias are the strongest to come out(no Swedes sowie this time for me)

What is your prediction?

N.O.R.F   

Semis will include:

Portugal

Germany

Holland

Spain

France are not as good as people think. I don't think they are well oiled with too many individuals.

Thierry.   

I have my money on France trust if they manage to get through the group stages which they always struggle with they are going all the way.

I would love for Spain to do well but they seem to struggle and never live upto expectations.

But I do admit this year will be a tough call the young Dutch boys are looking good aswell

Abtigiis   

I see a big upset in the group matches.

Group A: Czech and Turkey

Group B: Germany and Croatia

Group C: I know Romania will qualify. Netherlands will follow

Group D: Spain and Greece

Nuune, I agree with you on the last four: Netherlands,Spain and Germany, but the fourth is Romania unless these teams face off in the quarter-finals.

Teams that will go home in the the first round:

Switzerland,Russia, Poland, Austria, Sweden, Portugal,France and Italy. (I will get at least 7/8)correct!

Oz   

French for me.

I really really want to see these young talented players such as [ Bafetimbi Gomis, Benzema, S.Nasri and Ben arfa ] to win this tournament.

France%20new%20kit.jpg

N.O.R.F   

I went to the Addidas store to check out the new France shirt and left the damn place in a hurry. This year's addidas shirts are horrid! I might get one anyway and keep up my France shirt collection with Zidane 10 as name and number :cool:

N.O.R.F   

Bob, Soma, 187, Winger, Ngonge, Viking and anyone else for that matter, lets hear your take. No predictions will be entertained after the 7th.

ps can i take my Portugal prediction back? redface.gif

Thierry.   

This tournament will be about emergence and resurgence

Benzema will mark his name and Mr Va va voom will come back to his best.

SoMa_InC   

Northerner, as you know I want France to win it but on a serious note I think Germany has a good chance of winning it. As for Portugal, I think they had the best chance in the last 2 tournaments (world cup 2006 and Euro 2004) but their luck is done and dusted. I hate to see Ronaldo win the Euro. :mad:

My prediction: Germany.

PS: Anyone seen how Ballack destroyed Vidic and his Serbian crew. Absolutely terrefic!