Sign in to follow this  
GaroweGal

Favourite scene from a movie.....

Favourite scene : Pride and Prejudice-The Lake Scene,

The 1995 adaptation of Pride and Prejudice is the best:) I have always secretly wanted a Somali version of Mr Darcy. Colin Firth you are indeed a handsome man.

Blue- You what? Have not seen Pride and Prejudice that's a crime against cinema lol.

Showqi- Do you speak Hindi? Why Somali people watch Indian movies is beyond me.

GaroweGal;846973 wrote:
Blue- You what? Have not seen Pride and Prejudice that's a crime against cinema lol.

Showqi- Do you speak Hindi? Why Somali people watch Indian movies is beyond me.

Lool I figured that. Maybe I should try watching it to see what's this hype about. I'm cold when it comes to romantic movies I don't even watch it unless it's with someone else because I don't like all that lovey dovey stuff. I prefer watching comedy horror and action/adventure. I'm not really girly girly I know.

I've got the right guy for you who's the Somali version of Mr Darcy:

*Drum roll* It's Garnaqsi (don't write him off yet just because he's an atheist maybe he will change in time). He has it all even likes to act older then his actual age which is a plus.

Garnaqsi;846827 wrote:
Does it has to be just one scene? Ah, well, then probably just the following from Inherit The Wind (1960):

Great film! time for a re watch :D

Garnaqsi   

The-freeman, a great film indeed! 'An idea is a greater monument than a cathedral.' What more can be said? :D

Bluelicious;847085 wrote:

*Drum roll* It's Garnaqsi (don't write him off yet just because he's an atheist maybe he will change in time). He has it all even likes to act older then his actual age which is a plus.

Like how you are working with me, Blue. ;)

Garnaqsi;848454 wrote:
The-freeman, a great film indeed! 'An idea is a greater monument than a cathedral.' What more can be said?
:D

I'm looking forward to the remake with Harun Yahya, with Dr Zaki as his assistant! ;)

Bluelicious;847085 wrote:

Allahu mustacaan! I found my Mr Darcy rather he found me :)

NORF--OKAY!