Sign in to follow this  
GaroweGal

Tennis

Who do you guys think will win the Wimbledon Serena Williams or Agnieszka Radwanska. I'm definitely gonna be watching.

Freeman make sure you watch the women finals it's gonna go down. I can't wait :D

Bluelicious;848561 wrote:
Who do you guys think will win the Wimbledon Serena Williams or Agnieszka Radwanska. I'm definitely gonna be watching.

Freeman make sure you watch the women finals it's gonna go down. I can't wait
:D

If Serena is there I'm there (on the couch)! Serena is the younger one right?

The-freeman;848565 wrote:
If Serena is there I'm there (on the couch)! Serena is the younger one right?

Lool we are all gonna be cheering from the couch. This is the only time when I become like when men watch football :P

She is all muscles you can't miss her and yes she is the younger one. I want Serena Williams to win.

Serena Williams is the queen of aces how many aces can one make after each other I love her feisty and playful way of playing. Not only did she won the female singles but she also won the female doubles with her sister Venus. They are a powerful duo wow. Agnieszka Radwanska she is a true Polish girl with her pokerface but nevertheless she was good and fought back bringing Poland to the finals for the first time in 83 years that is a achievement too.

Roger Federer is a strong server. Omg he has now 17 Grand Slams he's a tennis machine. The man doesn't seem to crack always holding his composure and coolness. He was a true winner deserved it. The men's match got emotional when Andy Murray got emotional and started crying I felt for him losing in his own country ouch. He brought Great Britain to the finals for the first time in 74 years. He's still young and Federer is aging he can win Grand Slams in the future. Jonathan Marray won the men doubles at least they won something.

Both the men and women finals was awesome. The wimbledon ended with a bang this weekend I loved it. Murray and Radwanska may have lost but they did make history for themsefls and their countries. I'm excited about next year.

What a year this has been first the Euro 2012 then the Wimbledon 2012 and next Olympics all followed by each other in a short time. Let the good times roll ahaha :D

Next event now: The Olympics.

I agree the finals were awesome. Good on Roger, I almost shed a tear for Murray. Imagine carrying the hopes of an entire nation, too much of a burden. Serena undoubtedly one of the greatest athletes the world has seen. When she retires it would be the end of an era.

Have you noticed how racist Tracy Austin is towards the sisters, she always cheers for the white opponent against any of the Williams. Disgusting! But then again she could never measure up to them!

Looking forward to the Olympics, but I must confess I only watch the athletics especially the relays, gymnastics and the volleyball.

GaroweGal;849691 wrote:
I agree the finals were awesome. Good on Roger, I almost shed a tear for Murray. Imagine carrying the hopes of an entire nation, too much of a burden. Serena undoubtedly one of the greatest athletes the world has seen. When she retires it would be the end of an era.

Have you noticed how racist Tracy Austin is towards the sisters, she always cheers for the white opponent against any of the Williams. Disgusting! But then again she could never measure up to them!

Looking forward to the Olympics, but I must confess I only watch the athletics especially the relays, gymnastics and the volleyball.

I know it was so sad for Murray they all started to cry with him, for a split second I wanted him to win since Roger Federer won so many Grand Slams and could win one next year. That's because that Tracy Austin is bitter about them winning she's hating on them for always winning and can't stand them succeed time after time. Or maybe she feels sorry for their opponents being slaughtered by the William sisters on the court lol.

I don't have a particular favorite part of the Olympics I watch it in general. Is Somalia playing in the Olympics this year.

The-freeman;849890 wrote:
^^ yes, Somalia will be there. Personally I'm looking forward to seeing Mo Farah. The brother can run! Meep meep!

In that case i'm gonna mark all the days Somalia is playing. But he is not faster then Usain Bolt I'm looking forward to see that guy run whether he will beat his own record or not. What parts of the olympics are you gonna watch?

Bluelicious;850122 wrote:
In that case i'm gonna mark all the days Somalia is playing. But he is not faster then Usain Bolt I'm looking forward to see that guy run whether he will beat his own record or not. What parts of the olympics are you gonna watch?

Bolt and Farah are in different categories i.e short distance vs long distance. I'll be watching the football and athletics.

The-freeman;850253 wrote:
Bolt and Farah are in different categories i.e short distance vs long distance. I'll be watching the football and athletics.

You know those runners I don't understand how they can jump over those hurdles that are so close to each other, those hurdles look like they are higher then a metre. I've seen some fall pretty nasty.

large_hurdles-liberty-0422.JPG

Bluelicious;850306 wrote:
You know those runners I don't understand how they can jump over those hurdles that are so close to each other, those hurdles look like they are higher then a metre. I've seen some fall pretty nasty.

large_hurdles-liberty-0422.JPG

LOL, it's magic!