Sign in to follow this  
LANDER

Darawiish History

Xabaasade's grand father Faarax Dacay was a British agent and was killed by the Dervish in 1911 , and also his greatgrandfather Maxamud Sugulle was excuted in Ilig due to spying.

It proves my point , even the jaajuusiin think they were Dervish because Afweyne invented a new history for them, Xaabsade's uncle was named Koosafaare Faarax Dacay, despite the death of his father serving the english as a Jaajuus when Afweyne founded "the somali dervish" poilce in the 1970's he installed Koosafare son of Faarax Dacay...the excuted British Jaajuus as the head of the new Dervish police.

And i have all the books and evidence for that too.

http://www.nooonbooks.com/ar/books/read/7407/127

Thats the 2 pages (127-128) regarding the death of Faarax Dacay (Faarax Maxamud Sugulle) the title is " Laas Daar and the killing of Faarax Maxamud" this part was writen via Cabdikariim Sayid Maxamed Cabdulle Xasan's memoier

So we should teach in somaliland schools the spying history of Xaabsade's grandfather lool he is doing the same job as his grandfather within somaliland.

Liibaan   

Aadan Jugle;846160 wrote:
Liibaan,

You dare not rebuttle what i have stated so far

I don't want to respond to your insults and hate. Qof caytamaya yaa la murmaya.

Now you and i know you hate us even when we were in the same somali republic, this has not began now. So don't hide behind this sudden amore for somalinimo.

Yes, I believe Somalinimo/Muslimniimo, and I support United Somalia. But still I support your Somaliland/snm people if they want to secede from Somalia.

The reason I don't respond to your insults and hate toward KHaatumo People, because unlike you, I don't hate your clan. This was my answer " Marka hore, waxaan kula talin lahaa jooji cayda iyo afxumada. Anuu reerkaaga waxba kama sheegayo waayo waa dad soomaaliyeed. "

in Somaliland the majority clans which are at least 89% chose to go back to their June 26 status.

In Maakhir & KHaatumo State, the majority of people and clans chose to be an integral part of their country SOMALIA, they don't want to be part of Somaliland's Colonial maps. I respect the choice of your people, but also the choice of Maakhir & KHaatumo must be respected.

I believe we all want freedom, independence, and justice for our regions. We just need to find how we can co-exist peacefully in Somali Peninsula and Horn of Africa.

First of all the term "rebuttle" means to refute and its not an insult. Secondly you have to clear your brain from Afweyne Dervish myth, as stated in this four pages of factual history you hold no better merit then us when it comes to this so called Daraawiish, you and Xaabsade and your ilk think Aw Jaamac Cumar Ciise's 1976 little booklet will give you a history that you were its mere footnotes.

About Somaliland, Somaliland is a legall entity no different then Kenya or Jabuti , what you need is a legal ground not just "i hate clan SNM" and " I use to be Devrish Aw Jaamac told me so".

So far you people have no case period.

taleex4.jpg

The Unsang Heros and Liberators Of Taleex Feb 1920.

Notice the UNION JACK flag

Those soldiers were the unsang heros that have liberated Taleex in Feburary 1920 at last puting and end to the 15 years looting and killing spree that "Aw Jaamac and Jaale Idaajaa " celebrate as the glorious Daraawiish. This image has been used by the Khaatumo Nuts as a coat-of-arms for the clanist hut and shack outposts of Taleex and Buhoodle. Its ironic and almost pethatic using the images of Somaliland Police force and the Tribal Levy at gate of Taleex while at the same time celebrating the defeated pirates called Dervishes.

coatofarims.jpg

The Coat-Of-Arms of the Khaatumo Nuts

The Khaatumo Nuts are using the image of the soldiers who liberated them while celebrating the fort that trotured them included also the UNION JACK in the middle of the troops assmbled , these are truly NUTS.

2tuug.png

wanted dead or alife by the Somali Histroical Society

These tow were the architectuereres of the civil war, these tow men have hijacked the Somali history and invented the "narrative" that caused the civil wars and still push the Khaatumites Nuts to the brink of madness.

There are only around 3 images or pictures of the top Dervishes only 1 image namely thats of Darwiish Cabdi Dheere a 13 years Khusuusi from 1906-1919 was used by the Kacaan in Aw Jaamac Cumar Ciise's book " Tariikhda Daraawiishta iyo Sayid M.C.Xasan"

These 2 images are the the other 2 , i have vainly tried to search for Darwiish Cabdilaahi Shixiri who quit the movement in 1906 after 7 years of been on of its top leaders, iam sure some where his picture can be found , he was interviewd by both Itali and the British in 1906 till 1909 , so iam sure his image are somewhere.

nuur10.png

Suldaan Nuur Axmed Amaan one of the founders of the movement 1896.

suldaannuur2.png

The Sultan ( tall bearded man with the Spear) seeking medical help from an American expedition team in the plains of Tuuyo 1896.

nuur11.jpg

The tomb/shrine of the sultan in Taleex 2011 crowded by houses of the Khaatumo Nuts who were told the horse of the Mullah Dhoodi-Meer is en-tombed there by the revisionnest Aw Jaamac Cumar Ciise.

http://archive.org/search.php?query=mediatype%3Atexts%20AND%20subject%3A%22Suldaan.Nuur.Axmed.Amaan%22

A long buried Short history of the suldan, the Kacaan chose to for obvious clanist reasons..

DarwiishAbshirDhoore.jpg

Darwiish Abshir Dhoore a later top Dervish 1920.

Qudhac   

t41-600x426.jpg )

Taleexdan reerku ku waashay nin Dhulbahnat ma ku dagaalamay? Dhulb se qalcada Taleex ay ku waasheen darajo ma ku lahaayeen?*, taasi waa maya oo waataynu hore u soo sheegnay dagaaladii Taleex daraawiishtii ku dhintay 1920gii, *Taleex ma Dhulbahnataa ku aasan qudbiyada ay dul baanaan?

Wixii kacaankii Afweyne ka danbeeyay reerka lagu wada shubtay in qalcada Taleex 6da qudbi 3 ka mid ah ay ku aasanyiin Cabulle Xasan( waa Maxamed aabihii) iyo Carro Seed Magan oo hooyadii ah , qudbiga 3xaadna waxa ku aasan bay yidhaahdaan faraskiisii Dhoodi-meer (loooooooool) ama gabadh u dhaxday.

waaxani taariikhii cusubaa ee la seemayay 1970yadii. Baryahan danbe dhowr jeer bay cajalado ka soo duubeen Taleex ayagoo is leh dadkiina qiiro galiya, laba cajaladood oo youtube, ninba qudbiyadaa Taleex ku dhex yaal wuxu ka maqlay odayaashii Kacaanku waalay ayuu ku tilmaamay, labada cajaladood waxay se ku sheegeen qudbiyadaas dadka ku aasan sidatan:

1 Saydika aabihii Cabdulle Xasan,

2- Hooyadii iyo faraskisii Dhoodi-Meer.( youtube ka daawo)

3 wadaad u ka mid yahay qaadigii Taleex ee Cali, iyo hooyadii Carro iyo xaaskiisii Maryama.

Suaashii ahayd meeshan Dhulba u waashay ee Taleex maxay ku sheegtaan , suaashii ugu danbaysay ee ahayd ma cid ayaga ah oo Daraawiish ahayd baa ku aasan waa maya, cid Dhulb sheegata oo Daraawiish 3da qalacdood midna taariikh ku leh ma jiro

South of the main cave-well is the considerable tomb of ‘Abdullah Hasan senior (father), well plastered inside and out; it is now said to be empty. Adjoining this on the west is a walled garden with massive gateway and guard-house; the rest ofthe wall is not more than 5 feet high and plastered. There are still odd bushes and signs of cultivation to be seen, but the comparatively deep well in the middle is dry. To the east lies a row of four tombs. The most northerly is that of one Soldan Nur of the Habr Yunis tribe; the next two, neither being plastered. and the first with the top left unfinished, are those of Hawiya notables whose names my Somalis did not know. The most southerly tomb is that of a man of the Habr Jaalo tribe. The isolated tomb still farther east is that of AbdullahHasanâ's mother. All the tombs are provided with narrow but very massive wooden doors, swinging about vertical extensions from top and base of one side. A little east of Suldan Nurs (The Suldan of Hy) tomb is a shallow nulla, seen as a dark line in the photograph, and known as Hed Kaldig, the Place of Blood. This was the execution ground where those to whom the Mullah had taken a dislike were shot, with or without torture. Had such anticipated trouble and escaped, any members of their families on whom hands could be laid, including women and children, are said to have been shot in their stead, and their bodies left for the hyaenas. After the capture of Taleh pious Somalis collected the quantities of human bones found hereabouts and gave them burial. However this may be there are no human bones about now. Taleh by W.A. MACFADYEN

t12.jpg )

Duulankii Hagoogane iyo Gebagebayntii Darawiish Qoraxay 1920

Qudhac   

more to come as the gacan ku rimis fake taarikh is unravelling and those who were bottle fed it have no answers

wyre   

Qudhac;847019 wrote:
Adan was not banned

The Boy From Zoomaliland Will Not Be Banned :D

LANDER   

A_Khadar;847684 wrote:
Waxaan maqli jiray, qofka arootii soo walan rabaa habeenkii buu dharka dhigtaa...

Tarikh beened ayad so aburateen o wa la idiin cadeeyey and all you got to say is waxa la maqli jiray :D

A_Khadar   

Maxaa la cadeeyey? Is this something new you just vented? If this history was there before why not bring it up before.. Dhar dhigashaa uun baa idiin hadhay.. And if you relying on your history this man that vomits the blood, good luck..