Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

President Siilanyo has earned his place in history

Odey;846070 wrote:
Are you for Real? Armed rebels?. Little kids, invading people who have nothing to do with what you want and forcing them. Well if you want to play that game then let me tell you this, You have completely justified the Destruction of SNM rebel Malitia back in the late 80's by the Somali National Army. They were simply fighting some rebels who wanted to divide up the country and anyone that suffered in that debacle was of course a combatant.

In the same light Mr Carafaat- The rest of Somalis should also launch a major offensive and Create new Reality/History and we should then forget what happened after a few days?.

I have definitely forgotten everything about the Late Eighties and the nice friendly football matches that SNM used to Play with our beloved Somali National Army Boys.Oh how I miss those friendly matches!

Glad to see you chaps are finally embracing the bury the past attitude! Good on ya!

In the 80s the Govt of siad bare had every right to fight against the SNM rebels no one is denying that but they were fighting an ugly war against the civilians of Somaliland shelling civilian populated area's hunting them down even in the capital xamar remember the jazeera massacre. These people had nothing to do with the SNM rebel movement they were civilians. But Siad bare had every right to fight the SNM resistance group but he had no right to fight against the people of Somaliland i mean he forced them to flee their homes he was their supposed leader right he should've protected them but he didn't thats the difference, between what is happening today and what happened in the 80s. No one in his right mind will compare the two situations its incomparable.

Odey   

Xaaji Xunjuf;846100 wrote:
In the 80s the Govt of siad bare had every right to fight against the SNM rebels no one is denying that but they were fighting an ugly war against the civilians of Somaliland shelling civilian populated area's hunting them down even in the capital xamar remember the jazeera massacre. These people had nothing to do with the SNM rebel movement they were civilians. But Siad bare had every right to fight the SNM resistance group but he had no right to fight against the people of Somaliland i mean he forced them to flee their homes he was their supposed leader right he should've protected them but he didn't thats the difference, between what is happening today and what happened in the 80s. No one in his right mind will compare the two situations its incomparable.

MR Xunjuf ( we really must have "shah" one of these days and tell me just how you came up with that name), I agree with you completely on the right to defend one's nation aganist rebel movements and the wrongs of shelling civilians which is why I am surprised at how you are supporting Mr Sillaanyo given his record in Sool which resulted in heavy shelling of Civilian areas, killing, maiming of innocent civilians, torture of them, subjugating and assassinations, For crying out loud he even ordered tanks to start playing the age old Soviet game of "lets see how their heads sound when crushed by the tank" and we have all seen the aftermath of it.

So how could an intelligent Man such as yourself, who can clearly and logically distinguish wrong from right support such a character. One would expect you to denounce him outright from the get go?. What went wrong?............oh dear, the penny just dropped, it's the Clan thing isn't it?!

A_Khadar   

I second to your point Odey.. When this clan became a nation? This is clan war and Silanayo from begin until now is on the path of clanish war to advance his own personal gains..

I am not denying clashes between the rebels of ssc versus the Somaliland army or the casualties between the two sides.I also know there were hardly no incidents in the Sool region only in the southern Buhoodle district Between the armed faction of SSC and the Somaliland forces. These clashes happened only twice in 2011 and begin this year. Its how ever not a war against a clan or a particular group because the garaad clan lives in Sanaag Togdheer burco or laascaanood no one targets civilians nor are the civilians in buhoodle targeted. This how ever can not be compared to the wars ugly wars against civilians in the 80s where airplanes were used and rhodesian mercenaries. If the Somaliland government targets civilians i will be the first to fly back home and defend the civilians.

A_Khadar   

XX, is it that time of your miyaa? Time to act you giving lectures to non-somalis.. Somaliland gov/forces, they didn't attack civilians blaa blaaa.. Indha adeyga la idinkuma aqoon laakiin mid waali wataad soo dalacdeen..

how long siyad loyalists keep teaching their notorious scam history.1000 people died in buhoodle!!,civilians were run ova by tanks!!..hahaaaaaa,

don't beg for the worst.It's the wailing of those who wage war and lose,then all of a sudden they freedom fighters & great somali nationalists:D:D:D

Give me a break...hasha geela cunta ee cabaada...........

Odey   

"I am not denying clashes between the rebels of ssc versus the Somaliland army or the casualties between the two sides.I also know there were hardly no incidents in the Sool region only in the southern Buhoodle district Between the armed faction of SSC and the Somaliland forces. These clashes happened only twice in 2011 and begin this year. Its how ever not a war against a clan or a particular group because the garaad clan lives in Sanaag Togdheer burco or laascaanood no one targets civilians nor are the civilians in buhoodle targeted. This how ever can not be compared to the wars ugly wars against civilians in the 80s where airplanes were used and rhodesian mercenaries. If the Somaliland government targets civilians i will be the first to fly back home and defend the civilians".

MR Xunjuf:

Sir, I thought we were having a realistic & honest discussion where facts are used to argue the case?. My dear brother, you do realize we live in the age of the "internet" where pictures, and actual videos of the casualties are beamed to the whole world in minutes?.

I doubt there is anyone reading these posts who hasn't seen pictures and or videos of or isn't aware of those casualties and denying them is to deny those casualties of earlier times caused by previous regimes. Denial is denial brother, and I guess what I am saying is that you need to decide whether you want to deny all or accept all in the same light. Life is Life brother, they are all sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, fathers and mothers of someone and someone is hurting as a result of action taken by some regime or another.

Therefore before I invest a great deal more of my time on this point kindly decide on this issue first.

As for mr Burahadeer who said the following:

"how long siyad loyalists keep teaching their notorious scam history.1000 people died in buhoodle!!,civilians were run ova by tanks!!..hahaaaaaa,

don't beg for the worst.It's the wailing of those who wage war and lose,then all of a sudden they freedom fighters & great somali nationalists

Give me a break...hasha geela cunta ee cabaada..........."

The same can said to you brother regarding your constant whining on the Issue of the late Siyaad regime and what they did or didn't do in the eighties to Reer Woqooyi?.

Shall I quote you on the above each time you or likeminded individuals remind us that wrong was done to your folks back in the day?. I will happily engrave your wise words on an Obelisk for all to remember, if only that will mean the whining from your end will stop?.

I thought grown men were having serious discussions here, but if this is the level of discussion then I bow out Sirs!. Good day to all.

LANDER   

xiinfaniin;846060 wrote:
Siilaanyo is leading a punch of tea parties in the north...just like Oodweyne and Aadan Jugle reason has left them , so I am in agreement Siilaanyo will ear his place in history if he succeeds peacefully to free up the minds our northern brothers who believe theirs is a sovereign state.
:D

:D ^

Have you ever asked yourself perhaps it is you who can't see the forrest for the trees? Hanging around so many likeminded folks here in SOL leads to group think , reinforcing the fallacies of a unitary Somali State.

^^Time will answer teh question who is delusional and who is realistic.

I remember few years ago, your lot were dismissive the notion of talking to the South, and today here we are hailing the meeting of a transitional president and your separatist leader as a historic and whatnot :D

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;846303 wrote:
^^Time will answer teh question who is delusional and who is realistic.

I remember few years ago, your lot were dismissive the notion of talking to the South, and today here we are hailing the meeting of a transitional president and your separatist leader as a historic and whatnot
:D

Don't distort history. Somalia's leaders were those denying Somaliland existence. Some eve refusing to pronounce the name 'Somaliland'. :D

Carafaat remember Cali Mahdi when he heard Somaliland gooni isutaag bay ku dhawaaqeen 1991, what did he say afkooday ka yidhaheen remember Cabdiqasim in 2000 saying that he is the President of Somaliland and Somalia when he uttered there is no such thing as Somaliland,when he didn't even control one block of Mogadishu maxay reer SL ugu jawaabeen iska hadlow ina igare. Remember Cabdulahi Yusuf saying walalahyo Duriyada reer Sheikh with a deep voice again he didn't mention Somaliland afka laga dhowrayey hada cunaha loo sii daayey:D

Carafaat i remember in the 90s when discussing politics with Koonfurians they used to say maxaad nooga tagaysan why u tagaysan Siad bare wu dhintay after discussing for an hour. Wuxu ku so dhameyaa mayaa cidi ma go' i karto. imika maxay yidhahaan oo maxay ku doodaan okay iska go' aa laakin reer laascaanood iyo reer Laasqoray no daaya ala maxa la so dabcay:D