Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

What's Your Favourite City In Somalia Outside Of Your Clan Area

Carafaat   

aero;846763 wrote:
Nope. It's in the Galgaduud or Galmudug region.

I'd like to visit all Somali cities with the unique/iffy names:

- Dhuuso Mareeb

- Isku Shuban

- Luuq

- Jiq Dh*lo (tuulo)

- Hurdiyo

- Bilis Qooqaani

- Nabadiid

- Galkacyo

etc.

How about:

-W*** xumo

-Garac lagu dhal

:D

raula   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;846716 wrote:
NFD
is
Soomaaliya.

dee NFD'na yaa kuu arke..:D I like NFD region though...beautiful.

Haatu   

Illeen raula waxey ka mid tahey kuwa Down Kenya iyo meelahaas kusoo barbaarey. Are you serious dhul soomaaliyeed weligaa maadan arag?

I would love to visit Seylac.

PS: There is nothing beautiful about NFD from what I've seen. Just a hot desert akin to those in the North :D

faarah22   

ma favorite city was xamar cadey before it was infiltrated by the hutus aka moryaan and now crazy islamists. no other city is close even, actually somalia has just one city the rest are towns and tuulos.

Maaddeey   

Abwaan;848764 wrote:
Marka is leading so far right?

Yes, but you didn't explain why you it is your favorite city!. ;)

Abwaan   

Lol....the whole reason that I posted my comment was to let you talk, I knew my guess was right.:D The reason? it is simply the best and my choice. Do you have a problem with that? Lol ha kugu taagnaato. At least I will not be selling the ocean water to the people of Marka, :D but I will contribute positively.

Maaddeey   

Lol@ selling ocean water!. When did that happen and why did the ppl of Marka need it badly?.

Ps. In what way Marka is the best?.

wyre   

Maaddeey;848909 wrote:
Lol@ selling ocean water!. When did that happen and why did the ppl of Marka need it badly?.

lol Maadey, Adna Ma *****d :D

Abwaan   

Maaddeey;848909 wrote:

loool...Maaddeey, ma isku ciyaaraynaa? Kelli-Asaayle iyo Biyaha badda maxay kala yihiin?:D

Marka is the best because it is not far from the capital, farmland and the ocean. It has a good weather too...! I would like to establish a business on the sand dunes if the future goverment will allow that. A reasonable one that is beneficial to both myself and the community.

Somalia   

Abwaan;848924 wrote:
loool...Maaddeey, ma isku ciyaaraynaa? Kelli-Asaayle iyo Biyaha badda maxay kala yihiin?

Marka is the best because it is not far from the capital, farmland and the ocean. It has a good weather too...!
I would like to establish a business on the sand dunes if the future goverment will allow that. A reasonable one that is beneficial to both myself and the community.

:D:D:D:D, for some reason I laughed hard here. :D:D:D:D:D

Maaddeey   

So, you lied about biyaha badda? :D

FYI kuwa biyaha webiga gada waa ilma adeeradaa and atleast ganacsi ay ku jiraan unlike macaan jecelka!. ;)

business on the sand dunes?, what do you have in mind?, buur koroole?, 54?, dirty old man!. :D

Maaddeey   

wyre;848918 wrote:
lol Maadey, Adna Ma *****d

sxb, aan ku saxo, 'ma hertid' maaha ee waa 'ma cafisid'. Beenta iyo absurd'nimada hadii la dhaafo anina.......

Abwaan   

Maaddeey;848996 wrote:
So, you lied about biyaha badda?

FYI kuwa biyaha webiga gada waa ilma adeeradaa and atleast ganacsi ay ku jiraan unlike macaan jecelka!.
;)

business on the sand dunes?, what do you have in mind?, buur koroole?, 54?, dirty old man!.

The last time I knew indho-cadde was not my cousin.:D Ma isku ciyaaraynaa? Did you disown him? War markaan janan baaba alga dhigay ee how dare you? lol

lol@Buurkoroole, kan baa wadaad isku sheegaaya. Awal baanba yaabaayey, inaadan Shabaab wadaadnimo u taageerin ee ay kaa tahay waa qasaynaa waan ogaa!

wyre   

Maaddeey;849000 wrote:
sxb, aan ku saxo, 'ma hertid' maaha ee waa 'ma cafisid'. Beenta iyo absurd'nimada hadii la dhaafo anina.......

SOL Wax Walbo Uncensored Bey Ka Dhigeene Maxaan Sameynaa lolz, Balse Saad iila Fahantaan Ka Helay :D

Anyway Odayga Ka Yara Har