Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

?

Garnaqsi;844386 wrote:
I don't know what people call them, but I call them 'wise'. I think that's a pretty good description of what I think of their preference. :]

So you are the same age as Adele, Messi, Jessie J, Rihanna and the greatest man alive! The golden generation of the universe.
:D

Hmm ok wise it is. Why do you think it's a wise thing and be honest?

Lol at the golden generation of the universe I like the name nice thought :D

If you just mentioned all of those names then your busted Garnaqsi you have nowhere to hide. Old my old shoe lol :P

Garnaqsi   

Bluelicious;844389 wrote:
Hmm ok wise it is. Why do you think it's a wise thing and be honest?

No reason. I suppose the old man in me just liked the sound of a woman who prefers older men. But just so that we are clear, how older are we speaking? We are in agreement as long as you're not limiting it to, say, a gap of 15 years or less. To me, a 24 year old (just an example) girl professing to like older men while not going for someone older than 40 is just fronting. What do you think?

Garnaqsi   

Bluelicious;844389 wrote:
If you just mentioned all of those names then your busted Garnaqsi you have nowhere to hide. Old my old shoe lol
:P

Did the mention of these names happen to decrypt something that I was hiding? I hope not! :P

Garnaqsi;844394 wrote:
No reason. I suppose the old man in me just liked the sound of a woman who prefers older men. But just so that we are clear, how older are we speaking? We are in agreement as long as you're not limiting it to, say, a gap of 15 years or less. To me, a 24 year old (just an example) girl professing to like older men while not going for someone older than 40 is just fronting. What do you think?

By much older I meant an age gap of 7 years and more. I don't think there is much they can relate to since they have different goals. There is no such thing as liking older men but you wouldn't go out with them that doesn't make sense. Usually if you like a certain age group your more likely to go for it.

uchi   

Bluelicious;844385 wrote:
Are you asking if i'm a gold digger if yes well the answer is hell no.

Just the answer to you question blue ~

Garnaqsi;844396 wrote:
Did the mention of these names happen to decrypt something that I was hiding? I hope not!

Yes it did! The Garnaqsi code got decrypted don't worry your secret is safe with me :D

uchi;844398 wrote:
Just the answer to you question blue ~

Lol i'm in no way a gold digger. Why would I want to become a gold digger when I can work to build my own imperium. I don't believe in being dependant on a man.

Showqi   

Bluelicious;844374 wrote:
Lool this is the boredom thread as you can see from his question mark

Or maybe this is how Al-Shabaab communicates..............:D:D

Garnaqsi   

Bluelicious;844399 wrote:
Yes it did! The Garnaqsi code got decrypted don't worry your secret is safe with me

Hehe! Ah, well! I can only hope you aren't into blackmailing then! :]

Garnaqsi   

Showqi;844402 wrote:
Or maybe this is how Al-Shabaab communicates..............

:D :D :D :D

That really made me laugh. Cheers, man.

Garnaqsi;844403 wrote:
Hehe! Ah, well! I can only hope you aren't into blackmailing then! :]

Lol Garnaqsi see I was right remember what I said to you at the beginning. Blackmailing is not the way it's for insecure clingy people. I'm better then that it seems a useless thing to do what would a person gain from it :D

Showqi - Lool don't let Maaddeey hear you or he's gonna send out his troops to hunt you down. If that happens I can't help you lol.

uchi   

Bluelicious;844378 wrote:
Lool, WRONG. I'm 24 years.

If a cougar is a woman who likes men who are much younger then her then how do you call women who like men much older then them, not that I am one of them just curious to know. I don't dig men who are much older not my cup of tea leave that to the golddiggers lool.

lol blue, i was answering your question here ~ sorry if I wasn't clear.

uchi;844406 wrote:
lol blue, i was answering your question here ~ sorry if I wasn't clear.

Oh ok now it all makes sense to me what you meant, thanks for clearing it up :D

uchi   

Blue, dony be suprised if Garnaqsi follows the kardashians or switches to MTV now and then ~ I have a number of uncles in their 50's who follow many of these celebraties and thier lives~