Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

?

Garnaqsi   

Bluelicious;844360 wrote:
^^ Your age? Btw there is nothing here who are you writing to?

Hehe! I'm way older than that! Google the answer to life the universe and everything.

There was just a question mark so I thought it was the most fitting answer lol.

Garnaqsi;844363 wrote:
Hehe! I'm way older than that! Google 'the answer to life the universe and everything'.

There was just a question mark so I thought it was the most fitting answer lol.

Damn you older then that well anyways age is just a number. I just Googled it I tell you Google is crazy it sometimes comes up with the most weirdest answer but also funny. You are just as bored as I am do you just admit it :D

Garnaqsi   

Bluelicious;844365 wrote:
Damn you older then that well anyways age is just a number. I just Googled it I tell you Google is crazy it sometimes comes up with the most weirdest answer but also funny. You are just as bored as I am do you just admit it
:D

Oh, very much so. Tired and bored. Here is the scene from the film if you can watch it.

Look at their reaction. Priceless! :D

Garnaqsi;844366 wrote:
Oh, very much so. Tired and bored. Here is the scene from the film if you can watch it.

Look at their reaction. Priceless!

Looooooooool that was the most hilarious thing I laughed my socks off when she said 42. Indeed their reaction was priceless thanks for the laugh.

How young do you even think I am? I don't even think your older then 42 you just wanna sound cool and old :P

Showqi;844373 wrote:
Maaddeey, waa maxay sign language-ku! ma afkii baa juuqda gabay?

Lool this is the boredom thread as you can see from his question mark :P

Garnaqsi   

Bluelicious;844371 wrote:
Looooooooool that was the most hilarious thing I laughed my socks off when she said 42. Indeed their reaction was priceless thanks for the laugh.

How young do you even think I am? I don't even think your older then 42 you just wanna sound cool and old
:P

I'm glad it made you laugh! :D

If I were to guess, I would probably say around 21?

Garnaqsi;844375 wrote:
I'm glad it made you laugh!

If I were to guess, I would probably say around 21?

Lool, WRONG. I'm 24 years.

If a cougar is a woman who likes men who are much younger then her then how do you call women who like men much older then them, not that I am one of them just curious to know. I don't dig men who are much older not my cup of tea leave that to the golddiggers lool.

Garnaqsi   

Bluelicious;844378 wrote:
Lool, WRONG. I'm 24 years.

If a cougar is a woman who likes men who are much younger then her then how do you call women who like men much older then them, not that I am one of them just curious to know. I don't dig men who are much older not my cup of tea leave that to the golddiggers lool.

Ahem *Clears his throat*

I don't know what people call them, but I call them 'wise'. I think that's a pretty good description of what I think of their preference. :D

So you are the same age as Adele, Messi, Jessie J, Rihanna and the greatest man alive! The golden generation of the universe. :]