Sign in to follow this  
ProudSista

A story obout: 2brotherz their sister, a scholar shaytan....

2 Brother came to a religious men one day & they ask him to look after their sister the men refused but the brothers begged him so he said inshAllah, the brother left knowing the men was Allah fearing so he'd never harm their sister.

So the men made sure the girl had plenty of food as he would knock the door & leave food @ her door step, so he did a couple of times as one day he had a visit from the shytan himself saying your such a horrible person..

The men of course asked why? the shaytan replied, how can you keep the poor girl locked indoor while your enjoying the sun yourself..

The men who wasn't sure what to say, said why would i listen to you shytan? the saytan soon said, she can always wear a nigaap that way she can enjoy the sun & you wouldn't have to worry about her look.. The men thought that was a good idea & soon told the girl she could come outside & enjoy the sun only if she was totally covered up even her face. So she did that & came outside & the men would tell her to go inside when the sun would set, this kept going on for a while as the shytan apaird to the men again & told him this.. would you want to see her face, just her face The men said no!

Since the men wasn't falling for temptation, he said this... poor girl i'm sure she is burning, that black thing on her face just imagine something on your face ..

the men said what you care shytan? I don't because she is not under my protection, your treating her badly i'm sure her brothers wouldn't be to happy with your act...

The men got up & asked the girl how she would like to wear the thing, she said my ok but if it wasn't a big deal she would like to uncover her face he allowed her & soon he left her side.

Soon the shytan came to the men & told him this.. Isn't she beautiful wouldn't want to see her legs, i think she likes you, see the way she smiled @ you

The men started to talk to the girl, he liked the way she laughed, the way she looked @ him & turned away from him of shyness & he wondered how nice she would look in a dress so he told her to wear a normal dress & the girl who felt comfortable did so. Now the two became friends eat & laugh together shytan came ones more this time zina was is intention & he achieved his goals.

Wonna know the rest of the story holla people...

This is how the story continues

The men who'd slept with the girl, felt horrible& deceived by the shytan. He was terrified what might happen if the brother returned & would find out how he had committed such crime he also feared that the girl might be pregnant he broke down not knowing what to do..

Shytan appeared laughing, he said this.. Well i have an idea...but the men who was not on his clear mind, said what?

Well said the shaytan you could get ride of her, or you can wait till she brings a child.. get ride of her?? How your not asking me of, no i couldn't possibly kill her Nooo i couldn't, but wouldn't the brothers find out??

Of course not you will burry her, no one will know! What will i tell the brothers?? tell them she'd run away, it's ok they will believe you, many girls run way.. But won't they look for her?? of course but soon they'll think that she doesn't wonna be found & so they'll give up hope.. when should i do, kill her asked the men?? Do it when it get's dark, take her for a walk, then cut her throat, that way she'll die quicker..

Soon it was dark & the girl who felt quite comfortable with the men accepted to go for a walk, somewhere where no one could see & where he had already digged a hole so he finished her of by cutting her throat then bearing her!

The men who was sure he had solved his problem, finally went on with his life as if nothing ever happened. Soon of course the brothers returned & asked for their sister, the men who was known for his honesty & legality said she'd run way, the brothers didn't question him twice as they left sadden, surely one of the boys dreamed about his sister & how all of it had happen pulse her grave.. Now it was a metter of time as the two brother digged & as he dreamed there was their sister inside with open throat. Now they've found out the truth, the men had confessed as well & he was scented to death.....!!

The message in story..???

kisha   

Yo proud well copied sis, anyways I think i get the message in the story, guess what satan want's us to know is that your never to old to be deceived by him, that men in the story is was much old & he was a very good priest funny & scary how satan had messed him up like that..!!

Guess this goes for all of us, never say never people but also never forget that allah is all forgiving so if you fear you'd wronged a soul, inshAllah ask forgiveness!!

cheers proud for telling it again, i love reading this, reminds me that satan is near & that i should never let him in no metter what..!

I love you sis, i'm out

Hibo   

Salamz,

Nice story, very compelling. Besides the shaytan, i think we as humans are more responsible for our own actions, don't u think?....We can't always blame the shaytan for our mishaps. Anyway, nice story and unbelievable but it can happen.

Peace ;)

Lefty   

Fine story although I heard similar stories but more different versions. Nice refreshing anyway!

-----

kisha damn gal why would you wonna tell that it's copied lol.. anyways i love you back darling & yeah your right with the message guess you copied it from somewhere too :D

Thanks walashis Batuulo :D

cheeres Nubian_Gurl :D

Lefty thankiis :D