Sign in to follow this  
ugaas Ali

the saudis were right; women should not drive

Aaliyyah   

I didnt watch the video but im assuming one woman failed at parking her car and you generalized to all women? LOL..

By the way why do you have the same avatar as Showqi, for a min I thought it was showqi who posted this. Get another avatar lol..

Aaliyyah;843673 wrote:
I didnt watch the video but im assuming one woman failed at parking her car and you generalized to all women? LOL..

By the way why do you have the same avatar as Showqi, for a min I thought it was showqi who posted this. Get another avatar lol..

hey sis. i didn't take what's his face, showqi, i took it like a boss. :cool: p.s., i didn't say aaliyyah can't drive just the other 99.9999999999999999999999999 percent :D

Aaliyyah   

^ You haven't met the other 99.999 percent to decide if they can drive or not...so forget that woman who couldn't park.

Anyways, I remember once seeing this truck who was turning and I swear the truck went on the side-walk (i can only imagine if someone was standing there who was waiting to cross) and that driver was a man by the way lol

Aaliyyah;843677 wrote:
^ You haven't met the other 99.999 percent to decide if they can drive or not...so forget that woman who couldn't park.

Anyways, I remember once seeing this truck who was turning and I swear the truck went on the side-walk (i can only imagine if someone was standing there who was waiting to cross) and that driver was a man by the way lol

my beautiful sister from khaatumo state of somalia i can come up with thousand of videos showcasing how women stink at driving, but for you one stinking drunk incidence. :D try harder aaliyyah.