Sign in to follow this  
walaalkis

Shiek Dalxiis

NGONGE   

^^ War ninka daaya! :D

Sayid*Somal;843496 wrote:
^^it was the eighties - but that was different case alltogether - although i even heard the Germans were involved in that action (which raises all sorts of questions).

As for Juxa's question it is not irrelevant nor emmotional - i remember reading/hearing hadith about a leader of the muslims being asked about the people that he was responsible for on the day of judgement and that this scared one of the rightly guided khalifas (RA) to the point of being worried about being asked about goat that stumbled and injured itself.

Heh. Your story and her question are not even related. :D

If people in his country are starving, he could only work towards ending that starvation, saaxib. He can't stop doing what is normal just because people are starving. Plus, had it been any of his trips around the world I would have seen the relevance of the question. This is a man who went to do cumra, saaxib.

If nothing else, the fact that he's standing there with a white cloth (like that we're all get burried in one day) and in the house of god may (just may) make him rethink his life and consider those starving people. Wax fahan.