Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Portugal: euro2012 champions

My dream final would be Germany vs Spain. Expected final Portugal vs England. My worst final would be England vs Greece what a nightmare. I don't know of course except for the first if this consolidations are possible or not but let's see inshaallaah.

Narniah   

I want Germany to win now that Holland is out (I wanted Holland to get to the final).

I want Spain to be sent home asap.

Mario B   

England, my darkhorse are marching on... I said they will be the Chelsea of the tournament [ an abysmal team grounding out results and lady luck singing for them], it will be hard against the impressive Italy, this one will be close call. Italy will not be as toothless as Ukraine so England needs to score 3 to progress.

France, my pick for the tournament, will have a tough game against Spain but maybe todays defeat will take away any complacent when the two meet, the winner of this tie will go on and take the cup. Mexes's suspension will help France, Kosceliny and Rami will be a better partnership imo.

Garnaqsi   

Xaaji Xunjuf;846124 wrote:
fabregas man of the match

How was Febregas man of the match? Did you even watch the match?

Garnaqsi   

Che -Guevara;846170 wrote:
XX...this is how man of the match penalty should like.

There is no player as cool and calculating under pressure as Pirlo.

Remember his pass to Fabio Grosso in the 2006 world semi-final? It's 0-0 and at the 119th minute...

faarah22   

sxb stop dramatizing it, i actually thought pirlo penalty kick wasn't all that, was too low above the keeper. He was lucky, and as he said they was no pressure on him as they were already down. A better one in my opinion was sergio ramos's when the pressure was really on.