Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Third Gender-Tales of Waria

Che -Guevara;842840 wrote:
It was interesting subject about segment of society that's marginalized.

LOL never have i thought che would use the word marginalize with this type of people and their lifestyle. :D :D :D

ugaas Ali;842843 wrote:
LOL never have i thought che would use the word marginalize with this type of people and their lifestyle.
:D

the definition of the word fits their situation. Disagreeing with their lifestyle doesn't mean they are not marginalized. What surprised me is the level of acceptance by Indonesians to that point wife of particular man welcomes his waria to the family.

Carafaat   

After sport hour in the 6th grade we used to shower in this open shower with no seperations between the showers, so one could see eachother full. There was this kid other kids used to make fun off. It started in the shower when other kids discovered the guy had no testicals. Later on he would defend himself by saying that he had them, but they grew inwards.

I remembered this story because of Olympic gold medal winner Caster Semenya. When they did a gender test, it became clear she was a women who had 'testicals' growing inwards and this was was her giving her the extra male power or testosteron boost. I wonder then, what gender the little has become by now.

Rudy, i am looking forward to your "Asian" experiences on this field. :D

Coofle   

Carafaat;842861 wrote:
After sport hour in the 6th grade we used to shower in this open shower with no seperations between the showers, so one could see eachother full. There was this kid other kids used to make fun off. It started in the shower when other kids discovered the guy had no testicals. Later on he would defend himself by saying that he had them, but they grew inwards.

I remembered this story because of Olympic gold medal winner Caster Semenya. When they did a gender test, it became clear she was a women who had 'testicals' growing inwards and this was was her giving her the extra male power or testosteron boost. I wonder then, what gender the little has become by now.

Rudy
, i am looking forward to your "Asian" experiences on this field.

Imagine the following scene...

A man and his beloved wife present in a clinic because of infertility...you do some investigations and find out that she (the wife) is not actually a she...How would you tell the husband "Xaaskaagu waa nin naag u eg uun" ... it is a scene that is common to every gynecologist..some would never tell they will just say "xaaskaagu waxa ay qabtaa xanuun ayna waligeed awoodi karin inay dhasho" some doctors prefer to say harsh the truth....

Garnaqsi   

Carafaat;842871 wrote:
I think ladyboys are quite common in India and maybe Pakistan as well. Let us wait for Rudys stories.

How about Afghanistan? I recall a documentary with the title 'The Dancing Boys of Afghanistan'.

i am so st8...i like my women...skinny, soft and dark...Asian gals r good for one hit! then i run for the border...I dont keep them though. They have bad mother nature days! i can f with that!

As charlie Barkely says........its triabel!! lol

PS: Your Asian date gal...should not be not older than 25yrs. Older ones really have fed brains. Enjoy. Older than 25, leave it for the white boyz.. them shyte heads like to be punished alot and are natural pain recievers!!

ps: I dont gross gender lines! I am dude...and a non-tripping, normal size gal, is my kind..i dont really care what color she is.thats it.