Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Copyrighted Avatar - For All Newbies

Showqi   

Sayid, Starting a thread about your Avatar won't get your Avatar back. You need to spam Mahad Yare with PM with the worst hanjabaad iyo cagajucleyn. Waad aragtaa thread-kan ayaa u sabab ah in NGONGE naftirkiisa Avatar-kiisi laga dhacay.

Somalicentric;843137 wrote:
So the picture in this disputed avatar is a bird?! for some reason i always thought it was an alligator... haha seriously folks.

You are not the only one Somalicentric, I thought it was alligator too. Shimbirtii Qardho dad badan ayey indhosarcaad ku riday

Wyre, qofkii Avater-keega isku taabata will not post peacefully in Sol I will harass them habeen iyo maalin, just kidding folks don't touch mine.:D

Showqi;843158 wrote:
Sayid
, Starting a thread about your Avatar won't get your Avatar back. You need to spam Mahad Yare with PM with the worst hanjabaad iyo cagajucleyn. Waad aragtaa thread-kan ayaa u sabab ah in NGONGE naftirkiisa Avatar-kiisi laga dhacay.

You are not the only one
Somalicentric
, I thought it was alligator too. Shimbirtii Qardho dad badan ayey indhosarcaad ku riday

Wyre,
qofkii Avater-keega isku taabata will not post peacefully in Sol I will harass them habeen iyo maalin, just kidding folks don't touch mine.
:D

careful young grasshopper. :D

Showqi;843158 wrote:
You need to spam Mahad Yare with PM with the worst hanjabaad iyo cagajucleyn. Waad aragtaa thread-kan ayaa u sabab ah in NGONGE naftirkiisa Avatar-kiisi laga dhacay.

qofkii Avater-keega isku taabata will not post peacefully in Sol I will harass them habeen iyo maalin, just kidding folks don't touch mine.

Nin-Yaaban;843174 wrote:
LoL, Showqi. adiguba kaadii soo kan Ugaas Ali heesto.
:)

shhh he doesn't know yet. p.s. Showqi i'm waiting for the worst pm a sol member can get. p.s. p.s. make sure they're good because i'm gonna share with everyone. :D:D:D:D

Showqi   

ugaas Ali;843177 wrote:
shhh he doesn't know yet. p.s. Showqi i'm waiting for the worst pm a sol member can get. p.s. p.s. make sure they're good because i'm gonna share with everyone.
:D:D:D

Okay Mr. Ugaas, I am collecting some intelligence right now. The attacks and PMs will starts with in two weeks. Waxba ha sugi waayin sxb. If you don't change your Avatar with in two weeks I will come after you............Hahey nin kuu digay kuma dilin baa la yidhi. Ha dhowto bal adiga oo ooyaya Adminka xagiisa ha u Cararin.

Nin-Yaaban, Ugaas Ali balaayo ayuu faraha la galay ee sug bal. Qamiirkii uu xalay ku casheeyey in laga soo matajiyo uu rabaa:D

LOL@Qardho's bird appearing as an alligator to some - xuux :D

Showqi - booto! :D

p.s. i reject you and Somalicentric innuendo on the bird of Qardho

Showqi;843359 wrote:
Okay
Mr. Ugaas
, I am collecting some intelligence right now. The attacks and PMs will starts with in two weeks. Waxba ha sugi waayin sxb. If you don't change your Avatar with in two weeks I will come after you............Hahey nin kuu digay kuma dilin baa la yidhi. Ha dhowto bal adiga oo ooyaya Adminka xagiisa ha u Cararin.

Nin-Yaaban
, Ugaas Ali balaayo ayuu faraha la galay ee sug bal. Qamiirkii uu xalay ku casheeyey in laga soo matajiyo uu rabaa:D

sxb bring it. p.s. i have no intention of running to the admin, however, make sure the pms are great. don't let the ugaas part fool you. i'm not a killer but dont push me. :D