Sign in to follow this  
grasshopper

Happy Father's Day Aabo

Aaliyyah   

I love my dad so much. One day isn't enough to appreciate his humble personality, love, kindness, and guidance..every day I need to be thankful to ilaahay for blessing with the best of fathers. I love you aabe macaan you are my world (meh he won't be reading this hehe but gotta say it)

wyre   

Aaliyyah;842576 wrote:
I love my dad so much. One day isn't enough to appreciate his humble personality, love, kindness, and guidance..every day I need to be thankful to ilaahay for blessing with the best of fathers. I love you aabe macaan you are my world (meh he won't be reading this hehe but gotta say it)

Masha'allah, Do You Live With Your Father?

Aaliyyah   

Yes I do. Alhamdulilah. I can't imagine life without my dad (oh man do I sound like a 5 years old lol)..seriously it is unimaginable

Aaliyyah   

From my understanding fathers day/mother day etc is bid3a (innovation)

It is definitely lovely to buy your dad something to appreciate him but you can always choose anytime of the year umadan ma aha khasab in aad ku dayatid

of course one day is not enough for fathers, or mother - it's just symbolic.

My dad AUN was amazing. literally the best person I knew. I miss him so much... Aaliyah, you're so lucky to be able to give your dad a hug and kiss..

Aaliyyah   

Aww hun. Ilaahay ha unaxaristo abaha macaan oo jano fardowsa haka waraabiyo. Ka awoow ka awoow meeye akhiro baa lo wada socda xabiibti waan kala horeynaa uun.I lost my aunt in my teenage years my heart is still heavy she was everything to me wali kama so kaban that loss laakin you have to keep going oo aad akhiradaada u shaesataa. Ilaahay hana dhigo ubadki waalidokood tacabka ku khaasaarin oo sujuuda marwalba ugu duceeya..waxa lyidhi sadex baa ugu fiican waxa aduunka kaaga danbeeya cilmi naafic ah oo aad cid bartay oo kadibta ku camal fasha, iyo maal aad meel wacan galisey oo umadu wax ku qabsato, iyo ilmo wanaagsan oo ku duuceya. Ilaahay anaga hanaga dhigo ubad wacan oo walidkood marwalba u duceenaya anaga hanasiiyo ubad qeyr qaba inshallah.

Akhiro iyo aduunba aan wanaag shaqeesano sis.

Narniah   

That song always gets to me and gets me teary eyed, I won't even touch it lol. I'm such a Daddys girl.♥

We shouldn't celebrate our love for our father only on fathers day, but everyday.♥

Juxa   

A single look at the mirror and waa kaa aabe macaan! May allah bless waalidken, waalidkood iyo inti ehel iyo asxaab ah

Ps! Everyday is aabe day

faarah22   

How come we buy in into every absurd celebration, mother's day, birthday, father's day, next brother and sister days. enough of this.