Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

The next President of Somaliland: Muuse Biixi

AfricaOwn;905351 wrote:
I'm just curious to see in the future who leads: Somaliland Ministry of Water and Mineral Resources (Ministry), Agriculture, and Finance.

Well we dont know the future cabinet members so

Somalia   

It's very sad that in 2012 you can get elected because you are said to be a Mujahid, but for what and how the hell is that relevant today? Muuse Biixi is from an irrelevant clan when it comes to high positions of power, maybe except getting a few cabinet positions, they are normally found in the fields plowing alongside Oromo. Siilaanyo is making a big mistake and will cause grievances, today Somaliland's party (clan) system is falling apart at its helm, who is responsible? I believe these field ploughers are number 1 responsible.

Along with the reer baadiyo faction of Siilaanyo, they have alienated the lion of the east, the port owner of the north, the educated man of the west, I have never seen anything like this, I am horrified for Somaliland's future.

God bless us all, and God bless America.

AfricaOwn;905319 wrote:
This "SNM hero" stuff is outdated, and doesn't make him or anyone a politician. I want someone from
his side
to be the President next, and I say Jamal, his from the US after all.

LOOOL@Africanown,

Blessed   

Somalia;905364 wrote:
It's very sad that in 2012 you can get elected because you are said to be a Mujahid, but for what and how the hell is that relevant today? Muuse Biixi is from an irrelevant clan when it comes to high positions of power, maybe except getting a few cabinet positions, they are normally found in the fields plowing alongside Oromo. Siilaanyo is making a big mistake and will cause grievances, today Somaliland's party (clan) system is falling apart at its helm, who is responsible? I believe these field ploughers are number 1 responsible.

Along with the reer baadiyo faction of Siilaanyo, they have alienated the lion of the east, the port owner of the north, the educated man of the west, I have never seen anything like this, I am horrified for Somaliland's future.

God bless us all, and God bless America.

Waryaa Alpha. Either kill this script ama yara habee. He's not at all convicing. ;)

*Blessed;905429 wrote:
Waryaa Alpha. Either kill this script ama yara habee. He's not at all convicing.
;)

LOL@ Blessed,

a brilliant script i might add. his analysis is spot on!