Sign in to follow this  
princesshafsa

need help with trigonometry!

i cant even spell the damn thing but i will be taking my sat next week and i am nervous about trigonometry.

any help will be appreciated. where are sol's einstein crew?

I posted this website some time ago...this has kol vids to teach one all math, science, programming etc., Also, u should find there sat practice tests. i have done some program classes n liked it. N its free.

Just click on Watch Videos, scroll down to the T sections for trig....N u good to go. Gl.

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/49695-Free-online-tutorial-website-For-college-students

Coofle   

I would have helped dear, But you are late Coz Now I recall nothing, in my days, the Textbook was our only guide, We never knew about internet! .... I recall that Proof of Trigonometric identities was my favorite part, ,,,, Good old days, The internet have spoiled the fun of studying in groups, Searching for answers, and finally the Thrill you get when you solve one difficult math question.....

I hated maths, the last time I solved a math question was in high school and Just to avoid it I took a specialty as far as it could be from maths..;.

Coofle   

princesshafsa;842578 wrote:
rudy> thanks for the website, i am finding it very helpful.

coofle> i dont like math either but my major is medical related marka waa kuqasbanahay.

My Major was Medical related and we didn't have to do math....strange you are doing it...

Coofle   

princesshafsa;842578 wrote:
rudy> thanks for the website, i am finding it very helpful.

coofle> i dont like math either but my major is medical related marka waa kuqasbanahay.

My Major was Medical related and we didn't have to do math....strange you are doing it...

Garnaqsi   

If you have a particular problem which you aren't able to solve, post it, and likewise if you've problem understanding a particular rule or definition and want an explanation. I will hopefully be of help (as long as it's an actual trigonometry problem, of course).

Garnaqsi   

Coofle;842653 wrote:

Well, I think it depends on where you are. Japanese high school students don't get to study medicine until they have mastered integral and differential calculus. I've seen some of the problems they get asked in admission tests and they are horribly hard!