Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

Such an awkward experience!

Chimera;842906 wrote:
The mad man strikes again with his perpetual projectile verbal diarrhea that he finds so intellectual that at the end of every excremental rant, Alphy licks everything he unleashed from his dirty mouth back from the ground as a form of self-reflection..mmmmm deh lol.

Don't hate me brother for being respected by all the sisters on SOL. It's a natural side-effect when you don't harrass them through PM - a function I don't have activated - or on the forum. Now go back to stalking innocent maids, and supporting cowardous women-beaters.

drrrinn drinnn drinn

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR90wdhzidLUXJamcLiBhI

adams,

you're so silly somethings. it boggles the mind how a man as seemingly articulate as you can not see that this girl was at fault. we are surely at a loss when 'our' women have turned 'sour'. i say lets sort the good obedient girls from the 'freaky' subjective-type.

lol@ mad man label. its nice, you know.

Chimera   

You're a dinosaur walaal, a proper Marxusaurus Rex. They aren't "our" women, nor are we "their" men. The faster you process this fact, and realise this is not the Old Republic with its traditional family & community bonds, the easier it will be for you to lead a healthy life, and find yourself a beautiful woman, insha-allah.

Narniah   

Faarax-Brawn;842832 wrote:
So, was the chicken on your side of the table or the unoccupied side of the table? I presume it was in a no zone area thereby he made the assumption that you were gonna munch on some haran dooro.
:)

Anyway, The Somali thing for you to have said was, "Maya Maya Maya- Qurunkaas ma cuno, walaal ee gaal sxbtey oo ila socota ayaa cuneyso. Ma anaa waalan? markaan waxaas cunaa"(Loosely translated as, "I dont eat that junk") And he wouldve left you alone.

He just assumed the chicken was mine. I think it sat towards the middle of the table, but still he Should've made excuses for his fellow Muslim.

Lol@ the prolonged maya maya maya

Garnaqsi   

Anyway, The Somali thing for you to have said was, "Maya Maya Maya- Qurunkaas ma cuno, walaal ee gaal sxbtey oo ila socota ayaa cuneyso. Ma anaa waalan? markaan waxaas cunaa"(Loosely translated as, "I dont eat that junk") And he wouldve left you alone.

That's just ass kissing someone who has been extremely rude to you, surely?

waar dadkooy! dee alpha is entitled to his opinion dee! if he disagrees with her thats up to him....even though, he dont know what hes missing!! lol. So, as civilized humans, respect his idea, hers, and all others!

I mean Nari really disagreed with him in a nice way...and yes...even though he was lil bit harsh on her!! so what.....u dont expect everybody to spoon feed u! U gonna run into some folks who are like way so opposite of your norms! So lets call a spade a spade n respect each others ideas, no matter how insane or harsh its! If he feels that way..........so be it.

I think...Nari is hot, young intelligent lady and shes need an educated, respectable faarax to fulfill her future and not some douche bag who is stocking fast food joints during day time when he should be in class learning or working!! my 2c.

AYOUB   

So, was the chicken on your side of the table or the unoccupied side of the table? I presume it was in a no zone area thereby he made the assumption that you were gonna munch on some haran dooro.

Good Q. Why did McChicken cross the road? You expect a legal mind like Juxa to ask this kind cross-examining question but she chosen to use her girly side of it.*

Garnaqsi;842994 wrote:
That's just a
s
s kissing someone who has been extremely rude to you, surely?

Horta when do you stand on the "Haram McChicken" issue? Would *you let it occupy your side of the table? :)

NGONGE   

Bah! I had to come to this wretched thread to understand what rudy was about all day. Rudy, have another look at the person having these "heated" exchanges with Alpha! :D

p.s.

As for the story, the "girl" deserves all she got. For most world hardened girls already know that a look into the distance, a flick of the finger and a "shooing" gesture is the only acceptable reaction in such situations. But, anyway, why am I worrying myself with all of this nonsense instead of directing my full attention to the headache I presently have and my suspected wobbly tooth. It's not confirmed that the tooth is wobbly by the way, I think it's the room that is spinning. Ma caleena....

AYOUB   

^ I like the "Carafat" generation because they so innocent they make my boring life dramatic. Eti "I saw a black girl on the train" is a story. Eti "Someone told not to eat McFood" is an awkward experience.