Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

Such an awkward experience!

Narniah   

^Grumpy old men like you lot, shouldn't be allowed to come out the politics section. You just suck the life out of everything like a black widow.

Somalia, Nandos is way better.

Lol rudy, thanks homie.

AYOUB   

^ I'm old but certainly not grumpy. That's NGONGE. I blame lack of proper "awkward experience" on the fall of popularity Tabliighi movement. I hope you are not too young to know who they are. :)

NGONGE   

^^ "she's" a fiesty one who only can reply online. But when grumpy old men meet her in fast food places, "she" quickly pushes away her burger with fear. :D

Naga daaya dee.

AYOUB   

^ Carafaat generation for you. Back in the late 80's, a friend of mine and his mates were chased by a gang in to a Somali Magaaxi. The seamen who were there quickly grabbed weapons and ran out to defend them only to find a Bangoli gang and walked back in to the Magaaxi. Shocked, they came back and asked my friend and his group if they really were running scared of "only a Bangoli" gang. When they confirmed their (seemen that is) worse fears, the old man started beating the Somali youths and told them to get out. Apparently, decades ealier Bangoli kid's dads use to run in to that Magaaxi whenever skin-head gangs attacked them and the seamen use to run out and defend them. Things seem to have deterioted since the late 80's. :)

Lool Narniah your not alone in this there are others who go through that too. I don't have this problem where I live I hardly come across Somalis and the ones I do come across in a blue moon mind their own business. I get annoyed with people who wanna play haram police as if they are not sinners. Always quick to judge others, trying to find faults in others but themselfs and assuming the most weirdest things about you.

Garnaqsi   

AYOUB;843059 wrote:
Horta when do you stand on the "Haram McChicken" issue? Would *you let it occupy your side of the table?
:)

I just had a full English breakfast. :P

Carafaat   

AYOUB;843086 wrote:
^ I like the "Carafat" generation because they so innocent they make my boring life dramatic. Eti "I saw a black girl on the train" is a story. Eti "Someone told not to eat McFood" is an awkward experience.

loool@Carafaat generation. :D

Sheick Ayoub, ma ciyaalkii yar yaraa aya ii raacisay.

Garnaqsi;844104 wrote:
I just had a full English breakfast.
:P

Consisting of eggs sausage and beans, right? How are you even able to eat such heavy food in the morning with your iron stomach?

I've always imagined you as a posh speaker lol, you come across like that :)

Garnaqsi   

Bluelicious;844164 wrote:
Consisting of eggs sausage and beans, right? How are you even able to eat such heavy food in the morning with your iron stomach?

I've always imagined you as a posh speaker lol, you come across like that
:)

Hugh Grant posh or Made in Chelsea posh? Please don't say the latter! :]

Garnaqsi;844361 wrote:
Hugh Grant posh or Made in Chelsea posh? Please don't say the latter! :]

I meant Hugh Grant posh. I don't know Made in Chelsea posh.

Garnaqsi   

Bluelicious;844364 wrote:
I meant Hugh Grant posh. I don't know Made in Chelsea posh.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4D_cRwNh_MudHseUEKqE

Made in Chelsea is the posh/rah version of The Only Way Is Essex -- except it's weird and not funny at all!

Garnaqsi;844370 wrote:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4D_cRwNh_MudHseUEKqE

Made in Chelsea is the posh/rah version of The Only Way Is Essex -- except it's weird and not funny at all!

That programme is so fake and they are overreacting! It needs to get of the TV asap.

Garnaqsi   

Bluelicious;844372 wrote:
That programme is so fake and they are overreacting! It needs to get of the TV asap.

Most reality/partially scripted reality shows are boring and fake. That's why I stick to pure fiction.