Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

Such an awkward experience!

Narniah   

Che -Guevara;842374 wrote:
^Think about it, he gave her a story to tell and chance for her to be self-righteous. I like those sort of encounters.

What a flimsy thing to say. I don't see what part of anything I said that gave you the idea that I'm self righteous? You don't know me so stop acting like you do.

Saxansaxo;842388 wrote:
He spoke of haram, sat next to you and then wanted to make up for it? lol ka dar oo dibi dhal. God knows what his true intention was but some people really need to leave da'wa to others. Maybe it was his strange way of getting your attention.

Well said, it just didn't all make sense to me. Super Weird!

Garnaqsi;842399 wrote:
Most of you are justifying an uncivilized and frankly idiotic behaviour with jokes. If he was indeed using it as a pick-up line, then he was a moron -- that's quite the opposite of how you start a conversation with a girl. Next time tell him or anyone like him to **** off.

Thanks I really appreciate your post, it seems like most of these people here are jerks who don't know right from wrong. This is the only chance they get to venture out the politics section where they flex their rusty minds. They don't know how to relate to anything out their usual norm.

Chimera;842367 wrote:
Nobody believed me when I said deep down all Somali men think they own Somali women, and vice-versa, even when they don't realise it. Narniah, to that Somali guy, you were under his jurisdiction and there is no chicken-eating under his watch.

You need to be faster next time, and put him on the spot, he's bound to be wearing, eating or doing something you could point out as un-ethical, like his Nike shoes put together by poor Indian kids, etc.

He qarxised you good LOL.

Lol I think he was new in town or some visitor cause guys here know not to even think about talking to me, cause they're all scared of my brothers.

I don't like to get into irrelevant conversations with strangers I don't even know. That's why I kind of shrugged it all off. My friend kept telling me that it was all a stunt to get my attention, if that's how he hoped to get to know me, he ruined his chances. Thank god!

Rudy Diriye, lol thanks for your funny story, after some of the absurd responses I read, it was much needed.:)

well i am still in a boarding school....instead of dealing with the nuns/principals etc., nowadays...i gotta deal with a douche bag ccs who was told that his cigal shidad grandpa was superhero and believed it it. ..

This mofo called me the other day maryooli....or moriyaan! i have no idea wfh hes talking about!! i just looked at & him gave him the bird.

Juxa   

Next time buy him bacon sandwich!

Ps: ladies leave your friendly face at home wah!

Malika   

I think Chimera said it, some Somali men /women have this assumption that its their place to correct or advice another Somali even if they have never seen them before - its a symptom I suffer from, my online counsellors know this [lol], I cant walk past a Somali teen doing something without having an increadible urge to try sort them out.

I also think it takes an increadible confidence and courage to approach a total stranger and intervene when you see them on a wrong path..I still remember this guy [May Allah reward him] when I was a teen, in Stockholm - dressed like a typical MTV junkie - he gently approched me and asked if I fear Allah - of course at that time, I gave him the look that would have melted his skin and pretended I wasnt Somali..lol, but in truth he was right. I wasnt dressed islamically totally...when I think back, I sure needed that brought down a peg, was far too much into clouds waving my long jerry curl and denim mini skirt..lol

Its natural for people to dislike those whom tell them the truth - be it a stranger or even someone you know - truth hurts.

So, was the chicken on your side of the table or the unoccupied side of the table? I presume it was in a no zone area thereby he made the assumption that you were gonna munch on some haran dooro. :)

Anyway, The Somali thing for you to have said was, "Maya Maya Maya- Qurunkaas ma cuno, walaal ee gaal sxbtey oo ila socota ayaa cuneyso. Ma anaa waalan? markaan waxaas cunaa"(Loosely translated as, "I dont eat that junk") And he wouldve left you alone. :)

Narniah;842363 wrote:

Alpha I won't even dignify your obvious cry for 'attention' with more then this, you are a petty troll, who comes across jealous and feminine. I suggest you keep your wandering emotions in check.

haha...quite clearly you've entertained this random stranger and probably alot more 'wastemans', so how can you say you wont entertain me. i've seen uk somali girls like you before. looking down on somali man, thinking you're better than 'them'. girls like you 'other' somali men as if they have some type of fungal infection or open pours on their lips and foaming at the mouth. call a spade a spade somaha? in that case the only encounters i've had with girls like you was to ignore their lusty eyes gazes and what have you. dressed in my TM Lewin expensive suits and reading the FT or one of those broadsheets, i usually ignore them and give them this 'look of disgust and repulsion'.

Narniah   

Alpha Blondy;842844 wrote:
haha...quite clearly you've entertained this random strange and probably alot more 'wastemans', so how can you say you wont entertain me. i've seen uk somali girls like you before. looking down on somali man, thinking you're better than 'them'. girls like you 'other' somali men as if they have some type of fungal infection or open pours on their lips and foaming at the mouth. call a spade a spade somaha? in that case the only encounters i've had with girls like you was to ignore their lusty eyes gazes and what have you. dressed in my TM Lewin expensive suits and reading the FT or one of those broadsheets, i usually ignore them and give them this 'look of disgust and repulsion'.

I'm not from the uk, nor have I ever lived there. You are nothing but a miserable individual who thrives on negativity and does everything out of spite. If anything I feel sorry for you, and hope that life will be a lot more kinder to you so you won't have to abuse your poor keyboard that violently.

Axmed-InaJaad;842854 wrote:
Kibirka badan iska daa nayaa, the dude was just trying to pick you up and get his freaky on with you.

I will report your post.

^ adams,

stop cosying up to Nariah, you pervert in the closet lol. say whats on your mind dee and stop trying to impress this girl with the 'shoulder-to-cry-on' malarkey. she must account for her behaviour. doesn't she realise that it reflects bad on her. had i been there observing this outrageous behaviour, i'd have slap her with a big wet fish.

Narniah;842892 wrote:
I'm not from the uk, nor have I ever lived there. You are nothing but a miserable individual who thrives on negativity and does everything out of spite. If anything I feel sorry for you, and hope that life will be a lot more kinder to you so you won't have to abuse your poor keyboard that violently.

oh is it now, ma sidaas baa, miyaa now lol. stop hyperventilating. this is not impressing anyone least of all me!

if you don't speak to the next faraax who approaches you, you'll end up being a spinster and died all alone having lived a pathetic single 'my biological clock malfunctioned' life.

Chimera   

Alpha Blondy;842903 wrote:
^ adams,

stop cosying up to Nariah, you pervert in the closet lol. say whats on your mind dee and stop trying to impress this girl with the 'shoulder-to-cry-on' malarkey. she must account for her behaviour. doesn't she realise that it reflects bad on her. had i been there observing this outrageous behaviour, i'd have slap her with a big wet fish.

The mad man strikes again with his perpetual projectile verbal diarrhea that he finds so intellectual that at the end of every excremental rant, Alphy licks everything he unleashed from his dirty mouth back from the ground as a form of self-reflection..mmmmm deh lol.

Don't hate me brother for being respected by all the sisters on SOL. It's a natural side-effect when you don't harrass them through PM - a function I don't have activated - or on the forum. Now go back to stalking innocent maids, and supporting cowardous women-beaters.

drrrinn drinnn drinn