Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

Such an awkward experience!

Blessed   

Ma tidhi? LOL. I do like encounters with odayaasha, even when they weird you out with 50 questions, they tend to be kind and funny about it...

He spoke of haram, sat next to you and then wanted to make up for it? lol ka dar oo dibi dhal. God knows what his true intention was but some people really need to leave da'wa to others. Maybe it was his strange way of getting your attention.

Garnaqsi   

Most of you are justifying an uncivilized and frankly idiotic behaviour with jokes. If he was indeed using it as a pick-up line, then he was a moron -- that's quite the opposite of how you start a conversation with a girl. Next time tell him or anyone like him to **** off.

Aaliyyah   

LOL@Wiilal wanaagsan. Arrogant faduuli is the term I prefer to use.

LOL..you are probably right hun. I was just comparing him with kuwa surwaalku ka dhacayo. Kan waxbaaba haraan ah buuba gartaye. LOL

Blessed....haa tir(dh)i. :D I was on the subway and this dude came and sit next to me. We had 20 minutes discussion on gay marriage. I never seen a Somali praise Bush and condemn him in the same sentence.

Aaliyyah   

^ lol@ discussion on gay marriages. Of all the topics out there :)

Btw, isn't Bush against gay marriages. That is probably one thing he should be praised on.

AYOUB   

I remember the good old days when all chicken burgers were considered "ahl kitaab" foods and "Halaal meat" meant something very bad. :)

One day, several yrs ago, I walked into a 7/11 to grab my morning coffee on my way to work! Guess what, there was this young clueless xaliimo working there! Asks me if i am nomad, then offers me if i need a job to work in 7/11, while flirting with her Iranian boss in front of me! Dont ever ever do that xalimoos infront of rudy with some douche bag ajaanib! or u i will flip yah!! ok. Yo Nari...u should have flipped the looser the bird!!

I started talking my lil farsi lines that i picked up in dubai dizzing her with the Iranian boss! She had no clue and started q's me about how knew his lingo. I told her about my life in Asia in my middle school yrs...she was so surprised n stopped talking to me.

I do have the science to scare flight 13, u need Rudy face!! I dunno what its........But it scares 99% of pple when we meet first time!! Its not an art...its a natural thing that one develops after living in boarding school since 4th grade all the way to university!! your waji becomes like a bir! But once u tear away the bir away peacefully, u will find nice kol person.

Yesterday the funniest happened. A somali dude walks into my store...he has a lil pot-belly, bold head and is about 6ft in ht. He comes, says hi and we start talking in english. His next q's...are u ethiopian? I say,, no and then ask him if hes etho! he says no.. I tell me i am somali. He goes, I am somali 2! I ok. So we talk n exchanged names.

I found out that i was at his school graduation party nite since i was dating his sista then! lol........i go damn homie..what happened to you hair. I aint seen the dude for like 10 yrs! This how we roll in la! U will only see a somali once in blue moon...which is good in a way.

I do wanna see nomads everyday...i cant deal with st!pid drama everyday.

somalee   

alpha blondy;842315 wrote:
what gibberish! This story is fabricated and until you can provide further evidence of this interlocutor's attempt to tame a somali-self-hating-feminist, then, i'll shall treat this 'incident', if you want to call it that, as pure lies . Why would a somali man approach you let alone want to get to know you. You don't strike me as particularly attractive nor interesting.

loool :D :D :D :D

Somalia   

rudy-Diiriye;842471 wrote:
One day, several yrs ago, I walked into a 7/11 to grab my morning coffee on my way to work! Guess what, there was this young clueless xaliimo working there! Asks me if i am nomad, then offers me if i need a job to work in 7/11, while flirting with her Iranian boss in front of me! Dont ever ever do that xalimoos infront of rudy with some douche bag ajaanib! or u i will flip yah!! ok. Yo Nari...u should have flipped the looser the bird!!

I started talking my lil farsi lines that i picked up in dubai dizzing her with the Iranian boss! She had no clue and started q's me about how knew his lingo. I told her about my life in Asia in my middle school yrs...she was so surprised n stopped talking to me.

I do have the science to scare flight 13, u need Rudy face!! I dunno what its........But it scares 99% of pple when we meet first time!! Its not an art...its a natural thing that one develops after living in boarding school since 4th grade all the way to university!! your waji becomes like a bir! But once u tear away the bir away peacefully, u will find nice kol person.

Yesterday the funniest happened. A somali dude walks into my store...he has a lil pot-belly, bold head and is about 6ft in ht. He comes, says hi and we start talking in english. His next q's...are u ethiopian? I say,, no and then ask him if hes etho! he says no.. I tell me i am somali. He goes, I am somali 2! I ok. So we talk n exchanged names.

I found out that i was at his school graduation party nite since i was dating his sista then! lol........i go damn homie..what happened to you hair. I aint seen the dude for like 10 yrs! This how we roll in la! U will only see a somali once in blue moon...which is good in a way.

I do wanna see nomads everyday...i cant deal with st!pid drama everyday.

:D:D