Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Puntland Vice President Officially Opens The New Parliament For The 28th Session Seating. PICS

walaahi this joke of a parliment reminds me of my high school canteen dinner room, with plastic chairs and metal held tables. i believe all that ethiopian gin/khamri flowing in puntland has severly effected the creativity of the designers kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Dr_Osman   

Go away dude. Puntland has huge parliaments your little qol is smaller then Bosaso municipality, your using 1950 seatings for goodness sakes that is second hand and old. You dont even have proper parliament seating. We have a parliament square I know that is beyond your comprehension, but what that means is more then one building.

Parliament Square

SANY0004.JPG

P6193081.JPG

PICT0093-450x342.jpg

Bosaso Council

2232.jpg

Garowe Council

Allkisima-Phots-Garowe2.jpg

Galkayo Council

xildhibaano.jpg

Now show me more one more parliament or council in somaliland? lol

Dear God, most of us have an aim of praying 5 times a day, perfecting our salah, pay zakat, fast during ramadan, go to Hajj, perform good deeds and attain Paradise. The only aim this creature has however is to be logged on 14 hours a day and compare his miserable life with that of the people of Somaliland.

If there's an image on Google of a random bird in Somaliland dropping doo doo he will look for another image of random birds in Puntland dropping more doo doo.