Sign in to follow this  
Caano_Geel

Rules For Women During The Euro 2012

Christiano Ronaldo is HOT :D

No 3 "It's only a game get over it. They will win next time"

I'm guilty of this one. I do it on purpose though to annoy them and then laugh.

Eff the maniac men who take watching football to a whole another level. Those men wouldn't even know whether your at home or not. I say go out and spend all of his money or plug the tv cable out.

Seriously though why would any woman want attention from a man watching a football game when you know it's as if your talking to a wall lol.

Loool Garnaqsi. I don't like that you are one of those men :( :eek: :P

Football is evil look what it does to a gentleman like you it makes you behave like a caveman :mad:

Lool Coofle so you are also the same no way. I think you need three strikes to be out :P

So far we have Caano Geel, Garnaqsi and Coofle who agree with this post and me and Blessed who disagree.

Garnaqsi   

Bluelicious;842152 wrote:
Lool Coofle so you are also the same no way. I think you need three strikes to be out
:P

So far we have Caano Geel, Garnaqsi and Coofle who agree with this post and me and Blessed who disagree.

Hehehe.

To be honest, I surprise myself with the level of concentration I show over the 90+ minutes of a football match. I feel the flow of blood in my head! I think if I'd that sort of concentration on studying or during my exams, I would've scored 100% on every paper I ever took!

Garnaqsi   

*Blessed;842149 wrote:
..written by a right tosser!!!!!

LOL I'm impressed -- didn't know you were capable of colourful language! :D

wyre   

Believe I Won't Waste A Minute Of My Time In Watching Football, I'll Watch Movies Instead :D

Narniah   

Lol The only reason I watched the game last night (Sweden against England) was for Ibrahimovic and Theo walcott go figure!

As for the article above, it was obviously written by a sexist punk and I bet he's single now.