Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

July 1st Is Upon Us Soon: Its very a special to all Somalis.Plz celebrate it.

Hore ayaa loo sheegay, Somali iyaga umbaa iska adag and thats why all Somalia is a war zone. We love to fight each other for no apparent reason, fighting over ridiculous things like qabiil thats based on a fake lineage and our genetic markers prove that. How can a Somali clan ''stem'' from Arabs and the Arabian peninsula when we dont even have the Arab J-Haplogroup in our DNA... I hope to see a united people one day, ready to fix their country, but right now we seem to be lost!

Our day is coming...plz let us unite and be THE PROUD COUNTRY THAT WE WERE ONCE BEFORE. 20 SOME YRS IS ENOUGH TO PROOOF THAT "WE DIVIDE WE FALL....UNITED WE STAND LIKE A SOLID ROCK".

I have decided to organize our 1st july day in la this coming July 1st........We gonna rock it!!

Here is my theme song for this celebration: Last time i heard this, i was hanging out in xamar...i know understand it.

I am going hire strippers for the secret service.....restore real somali daqaan, that means all dudes must wear hosgunty, and all xalimoos guntiimo.

food will be cunbool, digir, and saliid macsaro. For all geljireh homies, fresh camel milk will be provided, danto n selicy music played.

Sorry....no jaat provided n allowed in-house. Other than that, bring your durbano & watch the penguins cause massive earthquakes.

Showqi   

Rudy, pass that hadhuub filled with fresh caano geel. I am ready to show off my Dhaanto moves and please give the Dhaqan Celis folks Dhaanto lessens before the party starts......

Dont worry...i do have couple links to provide for basic steps. Dont worry about DC's, their seats will be at the back, next to td drivers and single mothers.

Come on...its what its! educated pple first, must have a BA degress though at least, and the trash will be allocate to the back seats. We all know life is not fair...so deal with it. Its your fault no one else. fair is fair. No bs tolerated here! u gotta have some knowledge.

If u come in showing off with an iphone 4gs, and u cant spell the word tomorrow, head on the back to see! Read the mofo sign!! I guess Siri cant help u with that yet! tough luck then.

Aaliyyah   

Wow, time is pretty fast. Can't believe July 1st is around the corner..

Happy Somali Day in advance :)...somalinimo midnimo waxaan aheen iskuma ogin.

salaam

P.s Happy Canada day as well for Soler-Canadians.

N.O.R.F   

^Rudy is being Rudy

rudy-Diiriye;841448 wrote:
If u come in showing off with an iphone 4gs, and u cant spell the word tomorrow, head on the back to see! Read the mofo sign!! I guess Siri cant help u with that yet! tough luck then.

:D :D

everyday when i am driving to work i drive by a car dealership that has many flags including somalia's flag. that is the highlight of my day wallahi seeing our flag takings its righteous place among many national flags. its more beautiful than all.

we should celebrate even though our country is still colonized, not by foreigners.

i know the somali-diids will fuss n giggle like a teenage gal when they hear this kinda of story nowadays! However, they can just shake their money shaker, as far as i am concerned. Nin isdiibey, Kabad xun baa daanta. At least, she will provide with a happy ending for your compensation, while clan cheerleader get screwed left & right without any tangible benefits.

An interesting idea though. I love that blue flag...i never own one, expect in graphics format! i need one so where kinda i find one? I am sure that the day i get one........i will have tears in my eyes n big smile on my face. It so genuine!!

I promise xidig yahoow cidi n clan yahoow cirka u eeg...waan ku caashagey u 4ever. So lets all get the calan n stuck it on our cars to celebrate this special day.....soo awesome!!

My 2 helpers in this endeavor are 2 xaliimos married to african americans. We good friends n i just can wait to see, when july 1st comes, we all go the somali resturant, all tds come, and notice that these xaliimos r married to non-somalis...i am gonna laugh so hard when i hear them complain how these are daqan losers...while tds r supporting 3 or 4 xaliimos in different countries. These tds know me some what (most r confused who the hell is my clan) but not these xaliimos!! i am gonna video tape it....its gonna be fun.

Lets rock this boat.