Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Do You Believe This Story ???

Showqi   

Carafaat, taasi dhunkasho wey dhaaftay.....................Waa temperature-kii oo kor u kacay ilaa iyo 900 degree Celsius:D

Showqi;841056 wrote:
Carafaat, taasi dhunkasho wey dhaaftay.....................Waa temperature-kii oo kor u kacay ilaa iyo 900 degree Celsius:D

Loool Showqi. It was probably fake and I think the woman had done kegel excercises and therefore had strong pelvic muscles.

Showqi   

Blue, I heard that story long time ago during my break at my first paid job (bij de C1000). Believe me I could't belief how a man could get stack during the ..........

Showqi;841070 wrote:
Blue, I heard that story long time ago during my break at my first paid job (bij de C1000). Believe me I could't belief how a man could get stack during the ..........

Oh my God Showqi you're smarter then I thought when it comes to the female anatomy i'm impressed. For a second I thought you would not understand me but you seem to know what's up. Now you need to tell Carafaat he didn't get how that is possible :D

Showqi;841079 wrote:
Miyuu imaqlayaa dee,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we need to get that lady for Carafaat!

I could relate with your C1000. When I used to work at AH as a teenager the things my older co workers were talking about during break time was shocking. They would talk openly and without shame about their sexual affairs and I learned alot of things from them in terms of theory.

Garnaqsi   

Abtigiis;841030 wrote:
which means Rudy will go to heaven without interview. Imisa gabdhood oo culumo dhashay oo nigisaantooda qolkiisa ku ilaaway ayuu ka daba geeyey oo uuna cidna u sheegin!

:D

Carafaat   

Bluelicious;841084 wrote:
I could relate with your C1000. When I used to work at AH as a teenager the things my older co workers were talking about during break time was shocking. They would talk openly and without shame about their sexual affairs and I learned alot of things from them in terms of theory.

Blue, what did your co workers talk about?

wyre   

Abtigiis;841030 wrote:
which means Rudy will go to heaven without interview. Imisa gabdhood oo culumo dhashay oo nigisaantooda qolkiisa ku ilaaway ayuu ka daba geeyey oo uuna cidna u sheegin!

:D:D

The point of the story is that more than beards and external, being good person far more important. A lot of horrible people with beards and bails lol, Muslim concern all the time about haram but never remember the ajar part of the equation.

Carafaat;841094 wrote:
Blue, what did your co workers talk about?

I can't say that in here it's x-rated but you can guess it's not that hard. There is always atleast one person on every work floor that talks about such things. Especially if your trustworthy and can keep a secret your ears are gonna get corrupted lol. I don't even know how many secrets i'm carrying of such things and other normal things I lost count. I'm just not one to gossip to others in what people have confide in me.