Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Do You Believe This Story ???

Wadani   

The story cant be true, otherwise the husband didnt hide his wifes premarital sex because he divulged the whole story to the visiting imam. Y go through all that trouble to hide her shame and then casually tell the whole tale to a visitor? Doesnt add up at all.

I don't know what's he's trying to achieve with the story but nibigaa dream ku yimid kind of stories don't appeal to me. Questionable and hardly believable.

Abtigiis   

which means Rudy will go to heaven without interview. Imisa gabdhood oo culumo dhashay oo nigisaantooda qolkiisa ku ilaaway ayuu ka daba geeyey oo uuna cidna u sheegin!

Carafaat   

Abtigiis;841030 wrote:
which means Rudy will go to heaven without interview. Imisa gabdhood oo culumo dhashay oo nigisaantooda qolkiisa ku ilaaway ayuu ka daba geeyey oo uuna cidna u sheegin!

:D:D

The moral of the story; don't kiss and tell and you go to heaven :P

I don't believe this. This sounds like the stories Arabs make up to scare people.

Showqi   

Waa yaab ee Carafaatna maxaa ku dhici doona? Waad ogtihiin oo dadka is dhunkada ayuu meeshan ku soo dhejiyaa:o